Michael Bay directs one last epic Transformers movie!
Autobots and Decepticons continue their battle for supremacy on Planet Earth, four years after the attack in Chicago in The Dark Side of the Moon. The movie features new Transformers not shown in the previous three f...read more
Autobots and Decepticons continue their battle for supremacy on Planet Earth, four years after the attack in Chicago in The Dark Side of the Moon.
The movie features new Transformers not shown in the previous three films, voiced by stars such as John Goodman and Ken Watanabe. Mark Wahlberg (The Fighter) is set to star, with Nicola Peltz (The Last Airbender) playing his teenage daughter and newcomer Jack Reynor her bad-boy love interest. Dwayne Johnson was originally offered Mark Wahlberg's role, but had to turn it down since he was already scheduled to play Hercules.
Producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura described Transformers: Age of Extinction or Transformers 4 as having an all-new storyline while continuing the existing premise of the franchise. Director Michael Bay explicitly stated that the 4th Transformers part won't be a reboot. No (human) cast member is returning for this sequel — voice actors obviously excluded.
StarringMark Wahlberg, Kelsey Grammer, Jack Reynor, Nicola Peltz, T.J. Miller
Directed byMichael Bay
- Teenage Mutant Ninja TurtlesTransformers, Ninja Turtles, Fast & Furious: Are Some Franchises Right to Go Stupid?By
- Box OfficeAngelina Jolie's Cheekbones, X-Men and Transformers: 2014's Summer Box OfficeBy
- The SimpsonsUniversal Studios - Meeting Movie Characters!By
- Pixar MoviesPixar's 'Up' Gets Michael Bay'd!By
- Transformers: Age of Extinc...Top 10 Films Released in the Month of AugustBy
- Guardians of the GalaxyAre (Hollywood) Movies Too Predictable?By
- Guardians of the GalaxyThe Future of FilmBy
- DCSUPERHEROES ON CRACK! Parody Video part 2By
- Teenage Mutant Ninja TurtlesTMNT No Good? Transformers Sucked? Stop Complaining About Michael Bay Movies! Seriously.By
- Teenage Mutant Ninja TurtlesThe Hollywood XeroxBy