SPOILER WARNING: This page is jam packed with the latest, juiciest Game of Thrones Season 7 spoilers, so if that's not what you're after, you'd better make like Rickon Stark and run!
Missandei And Grey Worm Will Finally Get It On
- What We Heard: Missandei and Grey Worm "will go much further than in previous seasons" and there's a "sex scene in the works."
- Where We Heard it: Independent
- What It Could Mean: Dany's two trusted advisors have had eyes for each other since they first met, but it was hardly a given that they'd ever make the beast with two backs, since Grey Worm is lacking in traditional male genitalia. Glad to know these two consenting adults will be working out their sexual frustration with some good old fashioned whoopie in the coming season.
Bronn Is Reporting For Duty In A Huge Battle Sequence
- What We Heard: Jerome Flynn (Bronn) has been spotted in the filming location of Cáceres, where the GOT crew is gearing up to shoot a big battle scene
- Where We Heard It: Hoy
- What It Could Mean: It's unlikely that Flynn would be in the area if his character wasn't going to take part in the scene, so expect to see Bronn fighting in the big showdown of Season 7. The question, however, is which side will he be on? He's currently loyal to the Lannisters — Jaime in particular — but will he switch his allegiance to Team Daenerys when his old friend Tyrion gets back to town?
There's Going To Be A Major War Council At The Dragon Pit And Nearly Everyone's Invited
- What We Heard: Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen), Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister), Lena Headey (Cersei), Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson (The Mountain), Kit Harington (Jon Snow), Ian Glen (Jorah Mormont), Conleth Hill (Lord Varys), Rory McCann (Sandor Clegane), Anton Lesser (Qyburn) and Nathalie Emmanuel (Missandei) were all spotted together on set in Italica Spain, and now we know it's because they were filming a mass meeting at the dragonpit in which they gather around to observe and kill a captured wight.
- Where We Heard It: Watchers On The Wall
- What It Could Mean: It looks like Daenerys and Cersei will lay down their arms to focus on the real threat: the oncoming wight army. But will this display with the wight convince them all to unite against the real enemy, or is Cersei's hatred too strong for any truce?
Jon Snow Touches One Of Dany's Dragons And Lives To Tell The Tale
- What We Heard: Kit Harington (Jon Snow) and Emilia Clarke (Daenerys) were spotted filming a scene with a pre-CGI dragon
- Where We Heard It: Twitter
- What It Could Mean: Based on the lengthy list of spoilers that leaked on reddit, we already kind of knew that Jon Snow wouldn't be afraid of Dany's dragons. But now, based on these new images, it looks like it's Rhaegal (the medium-sized green one) that he manages to pet, not Drogon. Does this mean Jon could become a dragon-rider himself, bonding with the dragon named after his father?
Theon Greyjoy Is Going To Get His Ass Kicked By Evil Uncle Euron
- What We Heard: Alfie Allen (Theon) was spotted on set during filming, getting the living daylights knocked out of him by Pilou Asbæk (Euron)
- Where We Heard It: Popsugar
- What It Could Mean: Does this mean that Theon is the one getting captured at sea during the epic battle? Or has Euron managed to kidnap both Ironborn heirs? Either way, it looks like Theon might finally have taken all the beatings he can take.
A Confrontation Is Coming Between The King In The North And The Prince Of The Iron Isles
- What We Heard: Jon Snow and Theon Greyjoy will have at least one scene together in Season 7
- Where We Heard It: Express
- What It Could Mean: Since rumor has it that Euron Greyjoy is going to capture either Yara or Theon during the big battle at sea, this could indicate that it's more than likely Yara. Or perhaps he's captured Theon and is using him as a pawn in a plan to take down #JonSnow. Either way, Jon and Theon have never really gotten along, and after all that's happened, this is hardly going to be one of the happy reunions we've been hoping for.
Daenerys Meets Brienne Of Tarth and Davos Seaworth
- What We Heard: There's going to be at least one scene between #Daenerys, Brienne of Tarth and Davos Seaworth, and it's going to take place at the Dragon Pit.
- Where We Heard It: Watchers on the Wall
- What It Could Mean: Since both Davos and Brienne are currently in the service of the Starks, it seems safe to guess that they're there on business from the King In The North himself, Jon Snow. But will they make their case as allies or as enemies?
Another Stark Reunion Is Happening Season 7!
- What We Heard: Maisie Williams and Isaac Hempstead-Wright were spotted together on set in Northern Ireland
- Where We Heard It: Twitter
- What It Could Mean: A Stark family reunion is on the way!
What We Heard: Joe Dempsie was spotted arriving in Belfast
Where We Heard It: Watchers on the Wall
What It Could Mean: The poor Baratheon bastard Gendry must have finally stopped rowing, and is going to be back in the game for the first time since Season 3! Last we saw him, Davos was saving him from Melisandre by setting him off to sea.
Want a behind-the-scenes peek at Joe Dempsie playing Gendry on the set of Season 7? We got it covered.
Jorah Mormont Is Not Dead Of Greyscale (Yet)
- What We Heard: Iain Glen has been hanging out in Belfast, snapping pics with fans
- Where We Heard It: Instagram
- What It Could Mean: Looks like Jorah the Andal and Khaleesi's Number One Fan might have found that cure for greyscale and returned to his beloved. Or we're going to get to watch him die trying.
King Euron Greyjoy Has A Very Busy Schedule This Season
- What We Heard: Euron is going to attack Dany's fleet at sea, before they reach Westeros, kidnap either Yara or Theon, and eventually kill one of the Sand Snakes. Oh, and he'll be partnering up with Cersei Lannister
- Where We Heard It: Watchers On The Wall
- What It Could Mean: I guess this means Daenerys turned down Euron's *ahem* proposal. And it looks like Euron is going to give #Cersei a run for her money in his quest to become the Big Bad of Season 7. And we know they're going to be teaming up together, but does that mean a royal wedding is in the cards for these two eligible rulers?
Tensions Are Brewing At Winterfell
- What We Heard: Sansa might love Jon, but she doesn't trust him completely, and there's a little bit of anger and jealousy lurking after the Battle of the Bastards which is going to come out in Season 7
- Where We Heard It: HBO's Inside The Episode #10
- What It Could Mean: Will Sansa be part of the problem for Jon's reign as King in the North?
Even More Game Of Thrones Season 7 Spoilers:
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Spoilers: Daenerys And Her Dragons Will Feel The Heat In Season 7
- The Spoilers Send Their Regards: Someone Has Leaked The Entire 'Game Of Thrones' Season 7 Plot!
Do you think these Season 7 spoilers will come to pass?
Season 7 has its work cut out for it if its going to compete with the epic battles we've seen before on Game of Thrones. Here's a round up of the 10 most epic ones so far: