'G.I. Joe: Retaliation,' Director Jon M. Chu, signed on to direct "Masters of the Universe" 2015, about a year ago. But fortunately for us, that's no longer the case. Not that I don't like him as a director necessarily, my dislike was mostly because he was bringing Channing Tatum on board to play "The Master of the Universe" himself.. (nooo!, see my first Moviepilot article ever)
Sony is still planning to move forward with "Masters of The Universe," Terry Rossio, the Co-writer of 'The Pirates of the Caribbean' films, has been brought on to pen the screen play.
- 5Should have stuck with the Jon M. Chu and Channing Tatum team!Click to answer
- 8Thank God that was nixed!Click to answer
- 11Hopefully they cast "He-man," Not TatumClick to answer
- 2Who cares, this movie is going to tank anyway.Click to answer
- I want to write my own post about itCreate a Post