Jennifer Lawrence might be renowned as one of Hollywood's most talented actresses, but her hidden talent is apparently choking on the set of The Hunger Games!
A simple hand full of vitamin pills were the cause of the latest JLaw near miss, but thankfully 52-year-old actor, Woody Harrelson must have been listening during his first aid classes at school.
Lawrence was following her health regime on the set of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 by downing her daily fist full of supplements when disaster struck. According to a source on set;
Jennifer had just downed a handful of her daily vitamins, swallowing them with water, but one got caught in her throat. Suddenly she started gagging, gasping, pointing at her throat as her face turned bright red. Everyone around her froze, not knowing what to do. But when a crew person screamed, 'Help,' Woody quickly ran up behind Jennifer and gave her a swift, hard slap on the back. When that didn't help, he wrapped his powerful arms just under her chest, gave two quick, strong squeezes, and the vitamin popped out of her mouth
Apparently JLaw was left reeling from her dance with death and bursting with gratitude to Harrelson. An anonymous crew member told The National Enquirer that Lawrence was overheard telling the actor that;
You literally just saved my life. I really couldn't breathe... I really thought I was gonna die right there
It doesn't take a huge stretch of the imagination to visualise JLaw being a bit gung ho with her tablets, I find it pretty unlikely that she doesn't have trained medical professional glued to her side at all times on set.
With all the times she has tripped, sprained her muscles and rear ended cars trying to stalk Honey Boo Boo, you would think the studio would be wary of madcap mishaps!
Do you guys think that The Hunger Games set seems to be the most dangerous place in Hollywood, or is everything just totally over exaggerated?
Jennifer Lawrence should fear...
(Images: Huffington Post)