It's December, you know what that means! Almost everything on TV, radio and basically everywhere else will be Christmas themed. One of my favorite parts of the Christmas season is the abundance of Christmas movies that are played on TV, including Elf, Christmas Vacation, and A Christmas Story.
One of the best parts about these #Christmas movies is seeing the different interpretations of #Santa (whether they are the real Santa or an impersonator at a mall). It's rather interesting because they are all different actors, yet they almost always become the same character with very minor differences.
How well do you know these differences, though? Can you name the Christmas movie simply based on the character who played Santa Claus in it? Figure it out below!
1. In what movie did Paul Giamatti portray Jolly Ol' St. Nick?
2. Actor Edmund Gwenn once portrayed Kris Kringle, but in which movie?
3. Tom Hanks wasn't cast away in this movie. In which movie was Tom Hanks Santa?
4. Tim Allen has done more than voicing Buzz Lightyear. In what movie did he play Mr. Claus?
5. Though he may not have been the real Santa, in which movie did Jim Belushi play a mall Santa?
6. Jeff Gillen is best known for playing Santa in which classic Christmas movie?
7. In which animated Christmas movie did Edward Ivory voice St. Nick?
8. Yet another voice actor! In what movie did Stan Francis voice Santa?
9. In which holiday classic did David Huddleston play Mr. Kringle?
10. Last one! In what movie did Edward Asner, who is best known for voicing Carl in 'Up', play Santa?
How well did you do? Comment below, and don't forget to share! Thanks for reading, and happy holidays!