Today we're celebrating the 37th birthday of the manliest man in Hollywood, Jason Momoa! The Aquaman actor first dazzled us as the famed Dothraki warlord Khal Drogo in Game of Thrones — and now it's hard to imagine a world without him.
Momoa is an undeniably talented actor, but what's even harder to deny are his unparalleled levels of sexiness. From his TV roles to his social media pages, you cannot look upon his gorgeous face without being overcome with emotion.
To celebrate Jason Momoa's birthday, here are 19 swoon-worthy moments that make us thankful he was born:
1. When He Put The BAE In Baywatch
The young Jason Momoa looks pretty different, but I'd recognize those cheekbones and brows anywhere.
2. When He Stood Up For His (Fictional) Wife
Viserys learned the hard way that if you ask Khal Drogo for a gold crown, you will receive a gold crown.
3. When He Proved To Be A Better Husband In Real Life
Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet have been together since 2005 and got married in 2007. They have two adorable children together named Lola Iolani and Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha.
4. Not To Mention The Cutest Dad Ever
Is it too much to ask that I be adopted into their family at 25?
5. When He Crashed A Comic-Con Panel
In 2013, Momoa crashed the Game of Thrones Comic-Con panel to give the Moon of His Life a kiss on the cheek.
6. When He Made A Bath Look Like A Dream
Not to mention he clearly likes big glasses of red wine. We already have so much in common!
7. When He Got In Fighting Shape
8. When He Rocked A Suit
Here we can see this gorgeous specimen donning a maroon velvet suit jacket that presumably no one else could pull off.
9. When He Flaunted His Goofy Side With Emilia Clarke
Khal Drogo and Daenerys Targaryen forever!
10. When He Resembled A Handsome Giant Holding His Goddaughter
Dear all future boyfriends to Jason Momoa's goddaughter: Tread lightly.
11. When He Looked Ridiculously Happy Posing With Mike Tyson
These two tough guys sure know how to look cute together.
12. When He First Appeared As Aquaman
Screw Batman and Superman, I'm Team Aquaman.
13. When He Looked Like The King Of Atlantis
Momoa's fishing skills might be able to satiate my hunger, but what about this thirst?
14. When He And His Mom Were Too Adorable For Words
If you still want to further crank up the amount of swoon for Jason Momoa, Google search images of him with his mom Coni. Too. Much. Cuteness.
15. When He Reminded Us He's A Pimp
There's no arguing with straight fact.
16. When He And Lisa Bonet Took A Stand
This picture was taken as a part of the viral internet protest against the placement of a telescope on the summit of summit the dormant volcano Mauna Kea.
17. When He Wore This Ridiculously Large Hat
And still managed to look good. How do you do it, Jason? Teach me your ways.
18. I Mean...
There are no words. Only guttural grunts.
Turning 37 never looked so good.
Happy Birthday, Jason Momoa! You sexy aquatic Dothraki god, you.
Don't ever change.
What's your favorite Jason Momoa role?