#GameOfThrones Season 7 won't hit our TV screens until July 16, but that hasn't stopped a few sneaky ravens from getting word out about the upcoming plot. Check out a handful of details broken down below, or keep scrolling to the bottom of the page for all the latest articles on Game of Thrones Season 7 spoilers.
'Game Of Thrones' Season 7 Spoilers
Someone's Getting Barbecued By A Dragon
- What We Heard: We didn't just hear it, we saw it!
- Where We Heard It: YouTube
- What It Could Mean: Someone must have done something to betray Daenerys, but who it was is still unclear. Or maybe the fact that the man shouts "Khaleesi! What sort of witchcraft is this?" miiiiiiiiight indicate it's Jorah Mormont, since he's still the only one who calls Dany that. Maybe her majesty read somewhere that dragon breath is the cure for greyscale.
Missandei And Grey Worm Will Finally Get It On
- What We Heard: Missandei and Grey Worm "will go much further than in previous seasons" and there's a "sex scene in the works."
- Where We Heard it: Independent
- What It Could Mean: Dany's two trusted advisors have had eyes for each other since they first met, but it was hardly a given that they'd ever make the beast with two backs, since Grey Worm is lacking in traditional male genitalia. Glad to know these two consenting adults will be working out their sexual frustration with some good old fashioned whoopie in the coming season.
Jon Snow Touches One Of Dany's Dragons And Lives To Tell The Tale
Spoilers:— Mara Jos (@_Ma_hoe) October 28, 2016
Next season on Game of thrones: "how to pet your dragon ft. Jon Snow" pic.twitter.com/WRGRyF0PQH
- What We Heard: Kit Harington (Jon Snow) and Emilia Clarke (Daenerys) were spotted filming a scene with a pre-CGI dragon
- Where We Heard It: Twitter
- What It Could Mean: Based on the lengthy list of spoilers that leaked on reddit, we already kind of knew that Jon Snow wouldn't be afraid of Dany's dragons. But now, based on these new images, it looks like it's Rhaegal (the medium-sized green one) that he manages to pet, not Drogon. Does this mean Jon could become a dragon-rider himself, bonding with the dragon named after his father?
A Confrontation Is Coming Between The King In The North And The Prince Of The Iron Isles
- What We Heard: Jon Snow and Theon Greyjoy will have at least one scene together in Season 7
- Where We Heard It: Express
- What It Could Mean: Since rumor has it that Euron Greyjoy is going to capture either Yara or Theon during the big battle at sea, this could indicate that it's more than likely Yara. Or perhaps he's captured Theon and is using him as a pawn in a plan to take down #JonSnow. Either way, Jon and Theon have never really gotten along, and after all that's happened, this is hardly going to be one of the happy reunions we've been hoping for.
Another Stark Reunion Is Happening Season 7!
Maisie Williams and Isaac Hempstead-Wright on set for Season 7 pic.twitter.com/9zolME4iq0— Game of Thrones Cast (@GoT_Cast) October 12, 2016
- What We Heard: Maisie Williams and Isaac Hempstead-Wright were spotted together on set in Northern Ireland
- Where We Heard It: Twitter
- What It Could Mean: A Stark family reunion is on the way!
You Are Cordially Invited To The Secret Wedding Of Lyanna Stark And Rhaegar Targaryen
- What We Heard: There's going to be a flashback sequence to the secret wedding of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark
- Where We Heard It: Reddit
- What It Means: We'll finally get to meet Rhaegar Targaryen, who will most likely be portrayed by musician Devin Oliver (if his Instagram is to be believed), and see Lyanna Stark (Aisling Franciosi) one more time. Since his parents were secretly wed before his birth, this means that Jon Snow is a Snow no more, but a true-born Targaryen. Since Game of Thrones has never done straight up flashbacks before, what's more likely is that this will take place through another one of Bran's visions. Will Bran be able to tell his half brother in time for his reunion with Aunt Daenerys?