The Walking Dead may be off our screens until October but that's no reason to look glum because #AMC companion series #FearTheWalkingDead will be returning for a third season. We can't wait to see what happens next with Nick, Madison and Alicia. Last we saw our survivors, Madison and Alicia were searching for Nick. Elsewhere, Nick was attempting to cross the border with Luciana.
Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 is approaching faster than the Abigail boat on a sea full of walkers, so we've compiled this neat little guide with everything you need to know about Season 3. Go on, sink your teeth into it and remember to check back for updates.
- Fear The Walking Dead Renewed For A Fourth Season — With New Showrunners — Ahead Of Season 3 Premiere
'Fear The Walking Dead' Season 3 Trailer
Check out the official Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 trailer below!
'Fear The Walking Dead' Season 3 Premiere Date
Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 will premiere Sunday, June 4th at 9/8c on AMC. Find out more about the premiere date here.
'Fear The Walking Dead' Season 3 Plot
Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 will no doubt delve further into the beginnings of the apocalypse as Madison, Nick, Alicia and Travis explore new territory and face new challenges. Check out the official press release for Season 3 below.
As "Fear the Walking Dead" returns for season three, our families will be brought together in the vibrant and violent ecotone of the U.S.-Mexico border. International lines done away with following the world’s end, our characters must attempt to rebuild not only society, but family as well. Madison (Kim Dickens) has reconnected with Travis (Cliff Curtis), her apocalyptic partner, but Alicia (Alycia Debnam-Carey) has been fractured by her murder of Andres. Madison's son mere miles from his mother, Nick’s (Frank Dillane) first action as a leader saw Luciana (Danay Garcia) ambushed by an American militia group — the couple escaped death, but Nick no longer feels immortal. Recovering both emotionally and physically, Strand (Colman Domingo) has his sights set on harnessing the new world’s currency, and Ofelia's (Mercedes Mason) captivity will test her ability to survive and see if she can muster the savagery of her father.
Find out more about the plot of Season 3 here.
'Fear The Walking Dead' Season 3 Cast & Characters
- Kim Dickens / Madison Clark: Previously known for her roles on Deadwood and Treme, Dickens plays Madison Clark, a former school teacher and mother to Nick and Alicia. Madison quickly learns that there are no rules in this new world and adapts, learning to do whatever it takes in order to survive.
- Frank Dillane / Nick Clark: Previously known for his role in the Harry Potter franchise, Dillane plays Nick, a former drug addict who appears to be coping better in the zombie apolcalypse netter than he ever did in the previous world.
- Alycia Debnam-Carey / Alicia Clark: Known for her role on The CW's The 100, Carey plays Alicia, Madison's strong willed, intelligent daughter who's struggling to cope in the post-apocalyptic world.
- Cliff Curtis / Travis Manawa: Curtis plays Travis, Madison's love interest and father to Chris. After Chris' downfall and death in Season 2, Travis must learn to go on surviving without his son.
- Coleman Domingo / Victor Strand: Having also appeared on Lucifier, Domingo plays Strand, a mysterious, knowledgeable man who helps the Clark family escape L.A after the initial outbreak of the zombie virus.
- Mercedes Mason / Ofelia Salazar: Mason plays Ofelia, a young woman determined to find her own way in the post-apocalyptic world.
- Daniel Sharman / Troy: Previously known for his role on Teen Wolf, Sharman will join the cast of Fear The Walking Dead for Season 3 playing Troy, a charasmatic guy with a cruel streak.
'Fear The Walking Dead' Season 3 Fan Theories
Who doesn't love a good fan theory? With the ability to spread faster than a zombie virus, fan theories keep us pre-occupied when our favorite shows are on hiatus. Fans of both shows set in the Walking Dead universe have wasted no time in making their theories about the AMC franchise known and we've no doubt that this will continue into the third season of Fear The Walking Dead.
Watch 'Fear The Walking Dead' Season 3 Online
Episodes of Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 will be available the day after U.S. broadcast on AMC, iTunes and Amazon Video. If you would like to catch up before Season 3 begins then the first two seasons are currently available to stream on Hulu.