So, you know that Jack Sparrow was born to be a Pirate. I mean, he was born on a pirate ship during a freaking typhoon.
But did you know these random facts?
1) A pirate called Rusty Knickers once tried to cut his hand off.
2) He ran away from home because his Grandma was mean to him.
3) His cat, Constance Magliore, used to be a human before she was transfigured by a Calypso.
4) He taught a young Benjamin Franklin about lightning.
5) He once hitched a ride on a Pterodactyl. A freaking Pterodactyl!
6) He successfully battled two iguana monsters and a three-headed serpent.
7) He has some bronze teeth after being backhanded by a magic amulet.
8) He is immune to mermaids' song.
9) He can speak fluent Cannibalese.
10) He corrupted a novice from a Spanish convent.
Oh, and he also impersonated a cleric of the Protestant Church in England. Pirates, eh?