The Lion King turns 20 this year. TWENTY. That freaked me out a whole lot because I still love this movie in just the same way.
Well, I may not be inexplicably frightened of Rafiki anymore (c'mon, baboons!) but I still think that The Lion King means no worries for the rest of your days...
Here's how you know you feel the same as I did when I was 6.
1. You would dress your cat in one of these.
2. These Lion King 'outtakes' made you ROFL.
3. You've completed The Lion King SNES game, even though it's IMPOSSIBLE.
4. You've no idea how you recovered from the trauma of this:
5. You'll listen to this whole rap without turning it off.
6. You are seriously considering sending this on February 14th.
7. You've already decided on this for Christmas.
8. You can't even handle this.
9. When you read Harry Potter, this is how you imagined a Patronus.
10. You'll SHARE this list with another Lion King fan.