Tonight marks the 100th episode of Glee, and a 5-year legacy of warming our hearts and making us smile. Here are 5 reasons our world is now a little bit better:
1) The One Directions came together and we learned that unexpected friendships make magic happen.
2) Burt Hummel was our favorite dad on TV and restored our faith in humanity.
3) We sung along to our favorite songs, and downloaded our favorite new covers.
4) We mourned the loss of Cory Monteith, held hands with Glee and all felt a little closer.
5) And no matter what, we were always reminded that what makes us different makes us strong.