If there's one things celebs do well — aside from all the singing and acting and modelling and variety of other talents that made them famous — it's #Halloween. Having infinite access to Hollywood's top prop and costume departments definitely has its perks when it comes to All Hallows Eve. While the rest of us are cobbling together a ketchup stained 'bloody' T-shirt or finding someone to be the 'Chill' to our 'Netflix,' celebs the world over are donning elaborate and damn near perfect recreations of pop culture's most beloved icons.
Below is a list of 15 costumes that have left us speechless, giggling and gagging. Which one is your favorite?
15. Katy Perry - The Cheeto (2014)
Katy is known for going all out with her costumes, but this 2014 Halloween look was totally oranginal, and my personal fave.
14. Iggy Azelea - White Chicks (2015)
I don't really know how she managed to produce this look, but Iggy and her friend nailed Brittany and Tiffany from White Chicks.
13. Ellen Degeneres - The Lost Kardashian (2015)
Ellen was on top form last year with this ode to the Kardashian Klan — Karla Kardashian.
12. Joe Jonas - Derek Zoolander (2014)
2014 Joe Zoolander is love.
11. Perez Hilton - Miley Cyrus (2013)
Has there ever been a more terrifying Halloween costume than this? No. There hasn't.
10. Gigi Hadid - 'Bad' Sandy (2015)
Gigi's 'bad girl' Sandy from Grease was sheer perfection.
More like this?
- An Asshole's Guide to Halloween: The Most Offensive Celebrity Inspired Costumes
- These 6 Celebs Throw Awesome Halloween Parties
- Hallow-screen: The (Un)Lucky 13 Best Halloween Movies Of All Time!
9. Tyra Banks - Richard Branson (2015)
I literally can't.
8. Beyonce, Jay Z and Blue Ivy - Coming to America
Jay Z as Eddie Murphy's Prince Akeem is priceless, and Blue looks so cute!
7. Liv Tyler - Bun in the Oven (2014)
Be still my beating heart! It's even better because Liv was pregnant at the time <3
6. Rihanna - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)
RIH-phael knows what's up.
5. Colton Haynes - Ursula (2015)
Colton looks almost unrecognizable in his incredible Ursula, Queen of the Sea getup from The Little Mermaid.
4. Chrissy Teigen - Guy Fieri (2015)
And you didn't think it was possible to love Chrissy Teigen any more.
3. Jessica Alba - Romy and Michelle (2015)
All they need now is hot boyfriends and jobs!
2. Heidi Klum - Jessica Rabbit (2015) & Every Halloween Costume She has Ever Donned
If there was one woman who does Halloween better than anyone, it's Heidi Klum. Halloween has become such a staple of Heidi's brand that this year she's teasing fans with what Halloween costume she's going to be wearing this year.
She's not bad, she's just drawn that way.
1. Neil Patrick Harris & Family - Star Wars/Batman/Alice in Wonderland
Like the Carter's, Neil Patrick Harris and husband David Burker make Halloween a family affair, and do it in the cutest way imaginable.
With Halloween just a couple of weeks away (!) and the 2015 costume game being as strong as it was, who knows what kinda awesome outfits we'll see this year?!