When Jennifer Aniston splashed onto our screens as the drenched runaway bride in the Friends* pilot back in 1994, the woman did a lot more than inspire a few billion haircuts. Nailing the wholesome girl-next-door role with a little kink, a little sass and a bucket load of babe, Aniston was the sexual awakening for teenage boys (and men) (and women, let's be real) around the globe.
Two decades on, this bodacious beaut has still got it going on, so we've taken it upon ourselves to compile a list of her sexiest on-screen* moments to you can fall in lust with her all over again. Enjoy!
1. Saucy Srubbin' In Friends With Money (2006)
- Director: Nicole Holofcener
- Co-Stars: Frances McDormand, Catherine Keener, Jason Isaacs
- The Deal: In a nutshell, this movie is about Olivia (Aniston) finding herself lost in a myriad of possibilities after quitting her job and unable to communicate with wealthy pals.
- The Pervy Part: In this particular scene, Jen dons a saucy French maids costume to perform a number of household chores so Mr. Mike (Scott Caan) can ogle her goodies, namely her butt, as he instructs her to dust and vacuum the carpet in the manner of a turbo-speed hand job.
2. Pingin' That Pizzazz In Along Came Polly (2004)
- Director: John Hamburg
- Co-Stars: Ben Stiller, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Debra Messing
- The Deal: After a stiff-shirted, freshly married man (Stiller) catches his wife bangin' her scuba instructor while vacationing in St. Barts, he begins dating his free-spirited former classmate, Polly. Hilarity ensues.
- The Pervy Part: If you can get past Jen having her ass slapped by Ben Stiller, which is almost enough reason to bonk the movie straight in the bin, you'll be rewarded by witnessing this goddess busting some seductive moves in a low-cut, high-slit, backless red silk dress. Polly Prince? Polly Phwoar, more like!
- Scarlett Johansson's Sexiest On-Screen Moments
- Eva Green's Sexiest On-Screen Moments
- Jessica Alba's Sexiest On-Screen Moments
3. Booty-Based Blackmail In Horrible Bosses (2011)
- Director: Seth Gordon
- Co-Stars: Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, Jason Sudeikis
- The Deal: A group of tight pals conspire to end their awful bosses when they realize they're making their lives miserable.
- The Pervy Part: Does the fact that Jen makes one hot doc excuse the mentally scarring manner in which she sexually harasses her dental hygienist, Dale, in Horrible Bosses? Probably not, but my days, straddling a comatose Charlie from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia never seemed so appealing. Here's a lovely montage of her outrageous advances:
4. Locking Lady Lips In Rockstar (2001)
- Director: Stephen Herek
- Co-Stars: Mark Wahlberg, Dominic West
- The Deal: Lead singer of a Steel Dragon tribute band, when Chris "Izzy" Cole gets a call from the heavy metal gods a.k.a. the band themselves, his prayers are answered. He's now their actual lead singer and, as a consequence, his life takes some debaucherous turns.
- The Pervy Part: Being the most supportive girlfriend a rock god wannabe could hope for, Jen finds herself in the midst of a mouth-to-mouth club-based smooch-fest, complete with a lil girl-on-girl action for your teenage boy-esque viewing pleasure.
5. Sink-Side Slide In Bruce Almighty (2003)
- Director: Tom Shadyac
- Co-Stars: Jim Carrey, Morgan Freeman
- The Deal: To teach him a lesson for being a miserable a-hole, Bruce (Carey) is given the powers of almighty God (Freeman) to prove to him how flippin' hard the job is.
- The Pervy Part: The plus side to Carey being landed with the plights of billions is his ability to make Jennifer Aniston slide around a bathroom like a freshly caught, scantily dressed fish, before throwing herself at him like a demented Tarzan in heat.
6. Rear-ing To Go In The Break-Up (2006)
- Director: Peyton Reed
- Co-Stars: Vince Vaughn, Jon Favreau, Jason Bateman
- The Deal: A truly ugly and pretty real movie about breaking up with your significant other while sharing the same apartment.
- The Pervy Part: Jen getting her clothes off and shimming down the hallway in a completely naked catwalk to show her ex exactly what he was missing. Mission a-fucking-complished.
7. Navigating Nuts In Just Go With It (2011)
- Director: Dennis Dugan
- Co-Stars: Adam Sandler, Brooklyn Decker, Nicole Kidman
- The Deal: Plastic surgeon Danny (Sandler) makes his assistant pose as his ex-wife to cover up a stupid lie he told to his much younger GF.
- The Pervy Part: It's pretty easy to ignore Adam Sandler in this scene as it predominantly revolves around a bikini and hoola-skirt-clad Jen wriggling around in order to catch a coconut in her mouth without using her hands. I'll leave the basic connotations up to you.
8. Molesting The Mob In We're The Millers (2013)
- Director: Rawson Marshall Thurber
- Co-Stars: Jason Sudeikis, Emma Roberts, Will Poulter
- The Deal: Drug dealer creates fake family in order to squirrel an obscene amount of weed over the Mexican border.
- The Pervy Part: In this mega-sexy scene Jen not only shows off her bang tidy bod, but an impressive level of ingenuity, improvising an impromptu shower, a sea of sparks, and blasting a buttload of steam in some dude's face, all while writhing around in a pair of french undies. Color me impressed.
*Including sexy scenes from Friends would essentially mean citing all 236 episodes — excluding the birth of Emma and perhaps a highlighted nod to that time she made out with Winona Ryder, but that's just personal preference — and would 100 percent send me down the rabbit hole, hence the reason none are included. I hope you accept this apologetic GIF as compensation:
Which of these hot-to-trot Jennifer Aniston scenes do you find the sexiest?