It's been nearly 20 years since #Seinfeld ended. It's comforting to imagine that the gang has gotten out of the Big House and gone back to living their sordid lives, undoubtedly leaving disaster and hilarity in their wake. While we might never get to catch up with them again, we can still relive the good times thanks to reruns (which are all available on #Hulu, by the way).
Don't have time for a full episode? No problem. Here are 11 of the best Seinfeld quotes that perfectly capture the essence of the show about nothing. Drop these babies into everyday conversation whenever you need to cheer yourself up, or impress your other Seinfeld-loving friends.
The Best 'Seinfeld' Quotes For Any Occasion:
10. 'My name is George, I'm unemployed and I live with my parents.' -George
Admitting it is the first step,
9. 'Oh I've been known to drink a beer or two. 'Course I've been known to do a lot more than that!' -Kramer
I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it.
8. 'I'll go if I don't have to talk.' -Elaine
Seriously, people are the worst.
7. 'I'm a great quitter. It's one of the few things I do well. I come from a long line of quitters. My father was a quitter, my grandfather was a quitter... I was raised to give up.' -George
Embrace your shortcomings. Better yet, blame your parents.
- The Best Episodes Of 'Seinfeld'
- Timeless 'Friends' Quotes You Can Use In Any Situation
- After All These Years, The First Episode Of 'Seinfeld' Is Still So Relevant
6. 'Surveys show that the #1 fear of Americans is public speaking. #2 is death. Death is #2. That means that at a funeral, the average American would rather be in the casket than doing the eulogy.' -Jerry
Who cares if those stats aren't accurate? It's still morbidly hilarious.
5. 'I don't know how you guys walk around with those things.' -Elaine
When you're talking to guys and the conversation inevitably turns to male genitalia and it's been a few minutes since you've said anything.
4. 'Here's to those who wish us well, and those who don't can go to hell.' -Elaine
Bottoms up, bitches.
3. *crying* 'What is this salty discharge?' -Jerry
What are these feelings you speak of?
2. 'Boy, these pretzels are makin' me thirsty.' -Kramer
Use this line every time you eat pretzels, whether or not you're actually thirsty, because...
1. 'Jerry, just remember, it's not a lie if you believe it.' -George