Before last summer, "mouthbreather," "lando," or "bald-faced liar," probably wouldn't have been the first insults to spring to mind after someone stole your Eggo Waffles — but oh, what a difference a few months make.
In the aftermath of Stranger Things Season 1, not only have we been left with a whole host of awesome new faces and some downright insane(ly plausible) fan theories, but also a range of #StrangerThings quotes we should start using on the daily — some of which you'll find listed below, alongside examples of how to use them. Enjoy!
7. 'Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.'
It's 9am, that colleague is harping on about knitting sweaters for their cat for the umpteenth time, and you just have no more shits to give. But how do you say that without hurting their feelings? Chief Hopper's got you covered.
6. 'Sometimes, your total obliviousness just blows my mind.'
When your BFF asks if you've seen this cool #Netflix show called Stranger Things that has this flappy-faced monster in it and you're like babe, it came out last year, where TF have you been?
5. 'You shouldn't like things because people tell you you're supposed to.'
By all means, drop a months wages on Yeezy's latest spring collection, but don't come crying to me when you've spent $750 on a jumper full of holes and people start throwing change at you on the street.
- The Best Movie Quotes Of All Time
- 'Stranger Things' Season 2 Theories To Help Unlock That Curiosity Door
- 'Stranger Things' Season 2 Episodes Explained - What Do The 9 Titles Reveal?
4. 'We never would've upset you if we knew you had superpowers.'
When you've been poking fun at Karen for thinking she's psychic and then she touches her boobs and predicts the weather and you're like omg, I'm so sorry.
3. 'If anyone asks where I am, I've left the country.'
You've been tasked with babysitting and your one job was making sure they kept out of trouble and now the little freak has raided mom's makeup bag and created a lipstick massacre all over the kitchen wall.
2. 'Yeah, that's right! You better run! She's our friend and she's crazy.'
You just wanna get your Friday night groove on, but the club is packed AF and unwanted wandering hands are unavoidable. However, this doesn't have to mean your evening is ruined; just start swatting away those invisible flies, work them into wild moves if you wish, and soon you will be Moses and that dance floor will be your Red Sea.
1. 'Why are you keeping this curiosity door locked?'
When your BFF is dating someone new but refuses to give you the dude's deets, making it impossible for you to conduct a thorough Facebook stalk. Do they have two heads? A monobrow? A questionable relationship with their dog? Explain!
Check out the teaser trailer for Stranger Things Season 2 below:
What's your favorite Stranger Things quote?