Before this July, "mouthbreather," "lando," or "bald-faced liar," probably wouldn't have been the first insults to spring to mind after someone stole your Eggo Waffles, but oh what a difference a few months make.
In the aftermath of Stranger Things Season 1, not only have we been left with a whole host of awesome new faces and some downright insane(ly plausible) fan theories, but also a range of Stranger Things quotes we should start using on the daily — some of which you'll find listed below, alongside examples of how to use them. Enjoy!
7. When you're hanging and folks won't stop yappin'
6. When browsing most comment sections on the internet
5. When you need reminding that most people are lame
- The Best Movie Quotes Of All Time
- 'Stranger Things' Season 2 Theories To Help Unlock That Curiosity Door
- 'Stranger Things' Season 2 Episodes Explained - What Do The 9 Titles Reveal?
4. When you need to backtrack, pronto
3. When 'the dog ate my homework' excuse just won't cut it
2. When b*tches better know
1. When your BFF is acting shady
Check out the teaser trailer for Stranger Things Season 2 below:
What's your favorite Stranger Things quote?