So, you're a huge #TwinPeaks fan and you've been massively nerding out for the past few of weeks, theorizing on Reddit, reading all the articles (here are a few more about Blue Rose, the current state of Agent Cooper, the glass box creature, and what all those numbers mean for your perusal) and getting even more excited for the upcoming episodes. Although we're not even half way through the season, there have already been some iconic moments you just know will go down in Peaks history, and some of these moments lend themselves excellently to everyday usage. So, if your world is everything Peaks right now, please enjoy and share these GIFs whenever and wherever appropriate.
1. When Things Just Got So Awkward You Want To Float Away
Call for help.
2. Sneaking Out Of An Awful Party Like...
3. When You're Doing Your Undeserving Buddy A Favor
4. When You're Tryna Tell An Important Story But You're Drunk AF...
5. ...And Then You Have Another Drink
Wait a minute...
6. When You're Ready To Win Big
Today's the day.
7. When A New Piece Of Insanity Appears On Twin Peaks
#DavidLynch'll do that to you.
8. To All Those Intolerant A-Holes
Best quote of the season?
9. Exiting A Two-Day Long Netflix Binge Like...
Hahaha. I am completely DERANGED.
10. When Your Upstairs Neighbors Start Wildly Banging Again, So You Call Your Friend To Complain
They should really be more considerate.
11. Thinking About Current Politics Like...
Can we fire them all?
12. When You're Feeling Zen AF About The World
13. When You're Watching Twin Peaks For The First Time
And we love every mind-bending minute of it.
14. Waiting An Eternity Like...
At least you've got some jazzy music to go along with it, right?
What's your favorite moment from the new Twin Peaks season?