A week ago, she posted a photo of her family to Instagram, thanking her fans for supporting her during this difficult time. Now, she's shared another beautiful memory of her and her mother, along with an optimistic message of hope:
- Billie Lourd Comments On Close Family Deaths
- 'Scream Queens' Stars Offer Support To Billie Lourd After The Deaths Of Carrie Fisher And Debbie Reynolds
- Carrie Fisher's Daughter Billie Lourd To Have A Bigger Role In 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
Lourd used her mother's own signature emoji language in her dedication, and shared some sage advice from the #StarWars icon herself: To find "the funny" side of life.
Fisher's words make for powerful advice, and will hopefully provide the strength and comfort Lourd needs right now.
A Lifetime Of Memories
Lourd was incredibly close with her mother, as well as grandmother Debbie Reynolds. She shared quite a few happy snaps of her family both before and after their untimely passing, which shows their unique bond:
Sadly, there's been quite a few tributes to celebrities who've passed away, from the children they've left behind. Here are some moving memories from those who lost their famous parents:
1. Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson
2. Paul Walker's Daughter Meadow Walker
3. David Bowie's Son Duncan Jones
4. Steve Irwin's Daughter Bindi Irwin
5. Robin Williams' Daughter Zelda Williams
6. Kurt Cobain's Daughter Frances Bean Cobain
Take a look at more touching tributes to Carrie Fisher from her Star Wars co-stars: