If you love The Craft, Hocus Pocus and all things witchy, you may be excited about the upcoming Black Moon. This astronomical phenomenon occurs only once every 32 months, so while it's not as rare as a comet or a total eclipse, it's still a fairly exciting sight to behold.
Get to a clear spot on the night of September 30 and watch this rare event unfold.
What Is A Black Moon?
A Black Moon is a little like the Blue Moon (both real and figurative). Sun Gazing describes the event as ''very similar to Blue Moons, which is when two full moons occur within one month, and so they are polar opposites in terms of moon phases.''
It's a grand sight, but the real excitement comes from the supposed energies and auspices that can be manifested during a Black Moon.
- QUIZ: What Color Is Your Sexual Aura?
- Mom Of Three Alien Children Talks Spaceship Sex And Hybrid Babies
- These Navajo Skinwalker Stories Will Have You Jumping Out of Your Skin in Terror
Make your American Horror Story: Coven sisters proud during the Black Moon: channel your inner sorceress!
What Can Be Achieved During A Black Moon?
There are many things that can be effected or aided by the presence of the Black Moon. These include:
- Seizing possibilities to greater effect, allowing clarity of purpose and action.
- An increase in creativity: the Black Moon helps ideas to flow more freely.
- Letting go of negative feelings: anything that has been holding you back or leeching toxicity into your life had better watch out over the Black Moon! Now is the time to more easily let go of those bad vibes.
- Togetherness and positivity may allow you to feel lifted during the Black Moon.