Carrie Fisher was most well-known for her role as Princess Leia in the orginal Star Wars trilogy, but did you know that she also had a small role in #FamilyGuy? She was the voice of Angela, Peter's cold-hearted boss at the Pawtucket Brewery.
Fisher had been the voice of Angela for more than 10 years, first making her appearance on Family Guy in 2005. She'll even be appearing in two more episodes this season, which she recorded before her untimely death in December.
The Family Guy team paid tribute to Fisher with a dedication to her during a recent episode, commemorating the actor who passed away at the age of 60:
Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane also stated his respect for Fisher, sharing fond memories of working alongside her:
- The Force Reawakens: Carrie Fisher Set To Feature In Upcoming 'Family Guy' Episodes
- Watch The Beautiful Golden Globes Tribute To Carrie Fisher And Debbie Reynolds
- A "Monumental Loss": 'Star Wars' Cast Honors Carrie Fisher
Carrie Fisher's Best 'Family Guy' Moments
From her desperate attempts to seduce Peter to her cameo in their very own version of Star Wars, here are some of Carrie Fisher's most memorable moments from her time on Family Guy:
7. Angela As Mon Mothma In 'It's A Trap!'
6. Peter Surprises Animal Lover Angela With A Cock Fight In Her House
5. Angela And Her Favorite Employee, Opie
4. Angela Fires Drunk Peter
3. Peter Gets Harassed In The Workplace
2. Peter's Vestigial Twin Charms Angela
1. Angela Becomes A Ring Girl
What is your favorite Carrie Fisher Family Guy moment?