Here's your chance to be a hero. DC Comics has launched an Indiegogo campaign called We Can Be Heroes, which aims to care for the starving children living in the Horn of Africa. As a way of encouraging folks to donate, DC is offering some sweet incentives such as digital downloads, print subscriptions, signed comics and posters.
Two lucky folks will also have the chance of getting the opportunity of a lifetime; going to Comic-Con with two of DC’s creators, Geoff Johns and Gary Frank. Here's what you get:
- Two passes to this years SOLD OUT SDCC event
- Roundtrip airfare for two to San Diego
- Ground transportation between airport & hotel
- Hotel room for two for Comic-Con’s biggest nights
- Lunch with Geoff Johns & Gary Frank
- Tickets for two to meet top creators at the DC Entertainment VIP event
- T-shirt featuring Jim Lee’s Batman/Superman #1 variant cover artwork
- 24×18 litho featuring Gary Frank’s Batman: Earth One Vol. 1 artwork
Here's what's already been achieved:
Check out this clip to see what other incentives are on offer and how you can help:
If you want to get involved, head over to the We Can Be Heroes page and help as much as you can.