People say that Disney gives us unrealistic expectations of love — after all, not every frog we kiss will turn into a prince. Still, that doesn't mean that the House of Mouse can't help us fix our love lives!
While Disney has told plenty of classic love stories over the past century, one in particular is filled with memorable quotes that will improve your luck in love faster than Gaston gulps raw eggs. Of course, we're talking about a tale as old as time: Beauty & The Beast.
Check out the live-action cast of Beauty & The Beast below:
To celebrate the 25th anniversary of Disney's iconic love story, we've compiled 25 of the best Beauty and The Beast quotes that will ensure every date ends happily ever after — whether you look like a Beauty or a Beast.
1. When You Take Your Date To A Gallery And Want To Sound Artsy AF
"This is yet another example of the late neoclassic Baroque period..."
2. When You're Fooling Around And Something Gets In Your Eyes
"I warned you never to COME HERE!"
3. When Your Partner Wants To Try That Sexy Candle Wax Thing You Did Again But You're Still Feeling The Scars
"I've been burnt by you before!"
4. When Your Single Mate Is Recommending Birthday Gifts You Could Buy Your Partner
5. When Someone Begs You For A Nude Pic, But You're Too Busy Having Tea With Your Grandfather
"Well, some people use their imagination."
6. When Your French Game Is On Point And You're Guaranteed Some Action Later
7. When It's Only The Second Date, But You've Just Realised That You're The Last One Out Of Your Friends To Find Someone And Spinsterhood Beckons
8. When You're Trying To Spice Up Your Marriage, But You're Still Trying To Figure Out How To Stop The Harness From Chafing
9. When Your Date's Slept Over Again, But You're Still Not Ready For Them To See The Beast That Rises From Your Bed At 7am Each Day
"Do I still have to sleep in the cupboard?"
10. When You Meet Up With Your Ex To Grab Some Things You Left Behind, But He Has A Weird Superiority Complex
11. When Your Squad Think They're Helping, But You're Over Dating And Just Got A Killer Deal On Chastity Belts
Lumiere: "Impress her with your rapier wit." Mrs. Potts: "But be gentle." Lumiere: "Shower her with compliments." Mrs. Potts: "But be sincere."
12. When Your Date's Just Been In The Bathroom For 20 Minutes And You Weren't Sure If The Chilli Had Taken Its Toll Or If They'd Just Ditched You
13. When You've Found The Guy You Want To Take Home, But Know That Your Squad Are On The Prowl Too
"Take whatever booty you can find, but remember: the Beast is mine!"
14. When You've Listened to 'Bossy' by Kelis One Too Many Times Before Talking to Your Crush
15. When Your Date Comes Back From The Bathroom And He's Left His Flies Open
16. When The First Date's Gone Really Well And You're Totally Getting Ahead of Yourself
"I'd like to thank you all for coming to my wedding. But first I'd better go in there and propose to the girl."
17. When You're Not Sure Whether 'Tower' Is A Strange Euphemism Or Whether Your Date's Just Besties With Rapunzel
Beast: "Do you wanna stay in the tower?"Belle: "No."Beast: "Then follow me."
18. When Basic Bitches Are Lining Up To Take Your Number, But You're Heading Off For An Online Hook-Up
19. When Your Friend Dates A Horrible Guy, But It's Kind Of Ok Because He's Hot AF
“She warned him not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within.”
20. When It's Dark, But You Don't Want Him To Make A Mess On Your Pillow
21. When You Cringe Every Time Someone Mentions 'Marriage' With Your Partner In Earshot
22. When You're So Over Relationships And Hear That Your Slutty Ex Is Back On The Scene
23. When You're A Feminine Gay Guy And Your Nan Thinks She's Giving You Sound Dating Advice
"Well, you can start by making yourself more presentable. Straighten up. Try to act like a gentleman."
24. When Your Date Catches You Eating Food From Her Plate While She Went To The Bathroom
25. When You're Finally Ready To Take Things To The Next Level
- Be Our Guest: Here's The First Official Trailer For Disney's 'Beauty And The Beast'
- First Glimpse Of Emma Watson & Dan Stevens In 'Beauty & The Beast' Proves This Will Be Disney's Best Movie Yet
- We Placed The New 'Beauty And The Beast' Trailer And The Animated Original Side By Side — And Disney Loved It!
If you learn from the example set by Belle and the Beast, we're sure that you'll find something that wasn't there before and who knows!? You may even end up with your very own happy ending.
Who's your favorite Disney power couple? Let us know in the comments!