From Tina Fey and Amy Poehler to Ben Affleck and Matt Damon, Hollywood boasts some truly inspiring friendships, but none are quite as special as Julia Roberts and George Clooney's. Having worked on four films together, Oceans Eleven, Oceans Twelve, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind (which Clooney directed) and their new film Money Monster which premiered in May, it's clear that their magical on-screen chemistry translates wonderfully off-screen too.
To celebrate their companionship which has spanned fifteen glorious years, here is every time that George Clooney and Julia Roberts were the definition of friendship goals.
1. When they cracked each other up at Gwyneth Paltrow’s expense:
2. When they cracked each other up over an iPhone at the BAFTA’s:
3. When they both looked like they couldn’t be more indifferent to a selfie:
4. When George congratulated Julia on her AMC Cinematic Tribute, from the toilet:
5. And when Julia wished George a happy birthday by posting a photo of her biting his ear:
You might also like:
- Celebrating Best Friend Day: The 10 Greatest On Screen Friendships
- George Clooney and Jodie Foster Look Deeper into American Economics with Money Monster
- George Clooney Quitting Acting Because 'Nobody Wants To See Anybody Age'
6. When they brought their friendship realness to the red carpet
7. As well as their matching-outfits:
8. When they both revealed their love of cooking pasta:
9. When George referred to Julia’s children as ‘monsters’ and got away with it:
In an interview with People Magazine, Clooney stated:
"She stayed at my house in Italy when she was first pregnant....She brought all those monsters [twins Hazel and Phinnaeus, 11, and Henry, 8]) back to the house when they were actual human beings and we've had a blast with them.”