Melissa Benoist stars as Kara Zor-El, a.k.a. Supergirl, in The CW's newest superhero series addition. Supergirl is one of the best superhero shows on TV and its recent move from CBS to CW is very exciting for Flarrowverse fans. Benoist isn't only super on screen and her Instagram account — a lot like Grant Gustin's — proves it. Here are 10 times Melissa Benoist was the supergirl of Instagram!
10. That Time When She Struck A Victory Pose
Every superhero needs a pose and Benoist has mastered hers!
9. That Time She Let Her Inner Nerd Out
Benoist isn't afraid to be herself and share what she loves with the world. Also, dinosaurs are amazing.
8. That Time When She Made Face Care Strips Look Cool!
No one can make skin care routines look badass like Melissa Benoist and her co-star Chyler Leigh, a.k.a. Agent Danvers.
7. That Time When She Embraced Her Cape
And won at friendship picture taking.
6. That Time When She Did This:
Benoist's energy levels are through the roof! Her dance posing takes positivity to the next level.
5. That Time When She Met Hillary Clinton
If this isn't Supergirl material, I don't know what is.
4. That Time She Claimed A Second Fandom
3. When Her Puppy Mastered Camouflage
Now, that's a very useful (and adorable) superpower.
2. That Time When She Went Camping
She is embracing her survival skills by a bonfire and celebrating Earth Day the right way.
1. That Time When She Showed Girl Scouts How To Be Supergirls
Because setting an example is important.
Melissa Benoist has proved that being super doesn't require actual superpowers! Season 2 premiere of Supergirl is slated for Monday, October 10! Check out the promo below: