All those MK Ultra experiments must have rubbed off on #StrangerThings's telepathic queen #MillieBobbyBrown, for at this year's Salt Lake Comic Con the young actress opted to fight back against venal and virulent vermin and went undercover as everyone's favorite humble vaudevillian veteran: V.
Masked as the titular #VforVendetta, Brown minced around #SLCC unnoticed, hanging out with characters from all corners of the movie-verse — many of whom had absolutely no idea that they were posing for a pic with a #Netflix superstar! Here are some of the best shots:
1. Guarding Galaxies With Groot
2. Getting Methy With Breaking Bad Boys
3. Sparks Flew With Pikachu
- The 'Stranger Things' Kids Are Rocking It Out With Their Roles In Music Videos
- 'Stranger Things' Has Eggo-cellent Tribute To Barb In Retro News Video!
- 'Stranger Things' Season 2 Cast: Everything You Need To Know
4. Shootin' The Beeps With R4-P17
5. The First Rule Of Fett Club ...
6. Chilling With The Big Boys
7. Getting Ready For Freddy
8. Keeping The Neighborhood Friendly With Spider-Man
Some lucky attendants were treated to a glimpse at the girl beneath the mask though, and their reactions were just as you'd expect:
All of these images were caught on camera by Imgur user Crossed Keys, who worked as Brown's body guard throughout the event. You can check more of his images here.
Are you excited for Stranger Things Season 2?