Here is a simple list of the insane things that ' 'Wrecking Ball' video has caused. Really.
1) The 'Wrecking Ball' Video itself.
2) A bunch of students at Grand Valley University, Michigan copy the video.
3) GSVU head of facilities confiscates the 42-inch steel pendulum.
4) ...which prompts a protest on campus.
5)...and a twitter campaign entitled #ReinstallTheBall.
6) Then, in an enormous coincidence/sign of impending apocalypse, the google doodle for today is a pendulum.
7) But it's not Miley's pendulum. It's because it's Jean Bernard Léon Foucault's birthday. Duh!
8) He was made famous by his clever pendulum thing, to explain the Earth's rotation.
9) This is what made Miley Cyrus famous.
10) Also, someone superimposed 's face onto the entire 'Wrecking Ball' video.
Because there are not enough terrible things in the world already. Internet, stop it! Things are getting all weirdsies now.