The one-month countdown is on until the release of your next TV obsession, American Gods, and boy does Starz know how to up the ante. After two truly slammin' trailers in which we're introduced to the wealth of deities about to go head to head, and Shadow Moon, the ex-con who finds himself wrapped up in their fantastical pursuits, the network has released a series of posters, courtesy of showrunner Bryan Fuller. And if any posters sum up the acronym OMG to a T, it's these ones.
But first things first, re-watch the latest trailer below — you know you want to:
Now feast your eyes on these:
1. Shadow Moon A.K.A. 'The Ex-Con'
2. Laura Moon A.K.A. 'The Dead Wife'
3. Mr Wednesday A.K.A. 'The Con Man'
4. Czernobog A.K.A. 'The God Of Evil'
- What The Bilfuq: The 'American Gods' Pilot Episode Is Going To Feature That Infamously Insane Sex Scene
- The Shows You Should Absolutely Be Watching This Spring/Summer Season
- Yaaaass Gaaaaawds: Gillian Anderson Reveals Her Many Faces In 'American Gods' Teaser
5. Mr. Nancy A.K.A. 'The Trickster God'
6. Bilquis A.K.A. 'The Goddess Of Love'
7. Mad Sweeney A.K.A. 'The Leprechaun'
8. Easter A.K.A. 'The Goddess Of Spring'
9. Mr. World — 'His Name Says It All'
10. Technical Boy A.K.A. 'The God Of Technology'
#AmericanGods premieres on Starz April 30 at 9/8c.
On a scale of one to OMG, how excited are you for American Gods?