Considering food and pop culture are definitely two things that we can't live without in this day and age, it was about time that an artistic representation of the two was brought to the forefront.
Artist Joshua Budich has decided to celebrate the crucial connection between our favorite TV shows/movies and food and the result is as fantastic as you'd imagine. Just the other day, he revealed his opening to an art show called 'Fictional Food 2,' collaborating some of our favorite food moments from the entertainment world. Here's a sample of what's included:
1. Eleven And Her Eggos In 'Stranger Things'
If there was ever a young girl with telekenetic powers who loved to munch Eggos in the wilderness, it's Eleven in #StrangerThings.
- This Makeup Artist Has Transformed Herself Into A Mesmerizing 'Harry Potter' Hogwarts Mural
- The 'Stranger Things' Cast Go 'Star Wars' In This Shiny New Fan Art
- The LGBT Characters Of DC Comics Unite In Art Inspired By The 'Love Is Love' Anthology
2. Wade Wilson And His Crispy Chimichangas In 'Deadpool'
It's a fact that nothing will ever come between #Deadpool and his chimichanga and now we have solid artistic proof of that.
3. Elliot And His Cup Of Ron's Coffee From 'Mr. Robot'
As well as the above three pop culture/food amalgamations, the 'Fictional Food 2' show is also said to feature pieces from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, The Simpsons, Pulp Fiction and Ghostbusters, among many others.
The show opens in Los Angeles on January 27 at Gallery 1988 and will remain open until February 11. So, if you happen to be in the area, why not pop by?
Which is your favorite pop culture foodstuff?
(Source: Joshua Budich)