Rebel Wilson is a bit of a wild child. The Australian actor is known for playing a variety of quirky characters that help her to channel her inner weirdo, and she often takes her crazy antics off-screen.
However, things may have gotten a little out of hand during a recent training session for #PitchPerfect 3, when one of her stunts ended with her trainer Niko copping a swift kick to the groin:
Ouch! While the assault may have been nothing more than some skilful choreography, the wince on his face does look a little pained— not to mention Wilson's guilty expression.
Wilson had posted another photo of her training session earlier, which involved her looking pretty intimidating whilst standing over a man cowering on the floor. This lady is not to be messed with!
- Get Ready To Celebrate The Holidays With The Bellas In 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Aca-scuse Me! Elizabeth Banks Is No Longer Directing 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Remember That Time Rebel Wilson Had Her Channing's Tatum'd?
Stunt Master Rebel
Despite the possible misfire during her attempted groin kick, Wilson is no amateur. She performed all her own stunts in Pitch Perfect 2, including her daunting drop on aerial silks. She actually trained with a Cirque Du Soleil coach to perfect the performance:
The Best Of Fat Amy
Want more Rebel Wilson hilarity? You got it! Check out her iconic moments both on-screen and in real life:
5. Her Fully Sick Tatt In 'Bridesmaids'
4. Hitting On Justin Bieber...
3. Her Progressive BAFTA Speech
2. Spending Some Quality Time With A Dino Friend
1. Her Hilarious Ad For Booking.Com
What's your favorite Rebel Wilson moment?