Ryan Reynolds has celebrated becoming GQ's Man of the Year in true #Deadpool style by cursing out himself while masquerading as a resentful twin brother. Because, why not?
Below is a collection of some of the most caustic burns in the video before you delve headlong into the madness yourself. Trust me, this dude has been wearing his "What Would Deadpool Do" bracelet on the daily.
1. "It looks we've got two beards in the room" "well, three if you count your wife"
Strike one to 'Gordon.'
2. "First question, why are you such a c**t?"
It takes one to know one, I guess
3. "Would you say 'Deadpool' is the 'Green Lantern' of good movies?"
Talk about jumping on a man's bollocks when he's down!
4. "I'm so bored right now, I don't even know if I'm peeing"
Spoilers: You are.
5. "No, what's Blake Lively...like"
Can we leave Blake out of this, dude?
Check out the whole video for yourself below and look out for a surprising celebrity cameo to boot:
Admit it, do you think Ryan Reynold's might secretly really have accelerated healing factor and a red suit at home?