If you thought the wide-eyed stares Winona Ryder busted out on the regs as Joyce Byers in Stranger Things were intense, you ain't seen nothin' yet.
During last night's #SAGAwards, her co-star David Harbour (a.k.a Chief Hopper) delivered a rousing speech while accepting an award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series on behalf of the #StrangerThings gang. And it would seem that Winona had a really hard time controlling her surprise, and her face, as he spoke. The result of which lead to a number of hilarious, internet-winning expressions that are just too good not to share and copy in every day situations. For example:
1. When You're Drunk AF But Need To Look Sober ASAP
Must. Look. Normal.
2. When You Totally Zoned Out But Pretend Like You Heard The Question
Yup, totally with you on that. What did you say again?
3. When You Just Spotted Some Thief Steal Your Drink But There's Nothing You Can Do About It
I will come for you.
4. When Someone You Respect Says They Don't Like Dogs
Well, that was fun while it lasted.
5. When Bae Is Saying Something Super Interesting But They've Got Something Gross On Their Jacket And You Can't Stop Staring
Real talk tho, the fuq is that?
6. When You're In A Restaurant And The Menu Is Long AF And You Gotta Make A Decision Pronto
The struggle is real.
7. When Your Crush Is Getting A Little Out Of Control
You're so pretty I might cry.
- 'Stranger Things' Season 2: All You Need To Know For The Upcoming Season
- At The 2017 SAG Awards, Hollywood Talked Politics: Watch The Moving Speeches
- Let's Go Behind The Scenes With Your Fave Stars At The SAG Awards
8. When You're In Da Club And Miley Comes On
I came in like a WREEEEEEEECCCCCCKKKKING BAAAAAAALLL
9. When You Hit Send On A Bitchy PM But Send It To Them Rather Than Your BFF
Put down your phone and RUN.
10. When You Smell Something Real Unpleasant But Can't Tell If Its You Or Them
Well, this is awkward.
11. When Your BFF Is Drunk AF, Talking Smack And You Gotta Cover
He didn't mean it like that! *Shut the fuck up Dave*
12. When Someone Says They Actually Enjoy The Gym
13. When You Think Your Food Is Coming But It's Actually For The Table Next To You
We literally ordered half an hour before these guys. WTF.
14. When The Memories Of What Happened Last Night Start Flooding Back
Praise the lord for Netflix, for I can never leave the house again.
15. When Someone Calls Sailors Seamen
Get your mind out of the gutter.
16. When You Match With Someone Rly Hot On Tinder
17. When Your Mate Asks Why Everyone Hates Taylor Swift
Sit down babes, this might take a while.
On a scale of one to stupid question, how much do you love Winona Ryder?