Since the release of Stranger Things on Netflix earlier this summer, no doubt you've spent countless days re-binging, theorizing and gobbling up all the news surrounding its adorable cast members quicker than you can say Demogorgon — which, to be fair, isn't that fast. But how are you going to keep that hype alive as you settle down for the long run up to Season 2? By covering yourself in Stranger Things merchandise, obviously!
However, perusing every corner of the Upside Down (a.k.a the internet) for the perfect piece to show off just how much of a fan you truly are can be hard work. So, luckily, we've done that for you! Below you'll find a round-up of some of the coolest Stranger Things merchandise going — your new Barb bargain is but mere clicks away.
A Selection Of Top Tee's
What could be easier than brandishing your love for Netflix's smash hit across your chest as you go about your daily business? Not much, to be honest. Luckily a bunch of different designers have you covered — from clever nods to the Gorillaz "Demon Days" album to a cool old school baseball tee, they're all awesome!
- Merchandise round-up from top left clockwise: Demogorgon Days by Art by JP Perez, Eleven Dark Side Tee by Zero Briant, Stranger Things Characters by Jenny Sweet Tees, Hawkins Middle School T-Shirt by TheGunsOfBrixton1979, Eggo Shirt by Brightblackart and, finally, Eleven Baseball T-Shirt by Love These Tees.
- 'Stranger Things' Season 2 Theories To Help Unlock That Curiosity Door
- Everything You Need To Know About The Cast Of 'Stranger Things' Season 2
- 7 'Stranger Things' Quotes You Should Start Using Immediately
The Bling Ring
Want some bling you strange young thing? Then why not opt for one from the selection below — just pin an enamel Demogorgon on your lapel and you're good to go! Treat yourself!
- Merchandise round-up from top left clockwise: Stranger Things Badges by StarStruckMetal, Eleven Enamel Pin from Phoebe Phillips Design, Nancy Patch from Tostes, Fairy Light Enamel Pin by The Exploding Awesome, Missing Barb Enamel Pin by Alleycat Graphics, Curiosity Door Keyring from Emery Drive , Still Pretty Necklace by Love Does Designs and a Demogorgon Enamel Pin via Scott Neilson Concepts.
Netflix And Chill
As the wise Chief Jim Hopper once said, mornings are for coffee and contemplation, so why not pour yourself a cup of jo in your new Stranger Things motto mug, light a waffle scented candle and admire some sweet prints? Sounds pretty ideal to me!
- Merchandise round-up from top left clockwise: Mornings Mug from French Teease, El inception poster via Modern Digital Designs, Graphic Print by Kulascapes, Painted Umbrella by CassaRaptorCreations, Hawkins Travel Mug from PressiExpress, Vintage Plate from Carmine and Darcy, El's Waffles Candle from Nerdie Nifties and a Polyhedron Print courtesy of Sap41387.
Check out the teaser trailer for Stranger Things Season 2 below:
Which Stranger Things goodie do you covet the most?