OK, so "never" is a relative term, but all horror fans will recognize these things that we would never say.
1. 'I Hate Stephen King'
2. 'Remakes Are The Best Kind Of Movies.'
Nope. There are some that do an amazing job (looking at you, 2013 Evil Dead!), but if there's one thing horror fans adore, it's originality.
3. 'Let's Split Up To Cover More Ground'
We might say this as a joke, but we know the Horror Movie Rules too well: stick together, secure your entry / points, get a decent phone signal and never, EVER say "I'll be right back!"
4. 'Nightmare On Elm Street Is Overrated'
Everyone's entitled to their opinions, but this particular one seems unlikely.
- 5 Horror Movies That Really Are Just 'Torture Porn'
- Saw Movies Deaths By Pain: How Much Pain Can The Human Body Take?
- The Scream Cast as Kids...Before The Horror of Woodsboro!
5. 'I Cried When Paris Hilton Got Killed In House Of Wax'
Unless "cried" means "cheered." That's the point of a trashy kill!
6. 'The Only Good Horror Movies Are From The USA'
Sure, there are tons of amazing American horror movies; that goes without saying. But if you're not watching the brilliant movies from Australia, Korea, Japan, France, etc., then you're missing out on some true horror awesomeness.
7. 'Why Would You Bother Watching Every Hellraiser Movie?'
Errr...because they're so much fun to watch, obviously!
8. 'Gore Is ALWAYS BAD'
Gore can be divisive, but we agree that some well-placed gore can spice up a fun horror movie and doesn't automatically qualify the film as 'Torture Porn.'
9. 'We All Feel Totally Neutral About Rob Zombie'
You either love him or you hate him, there is no in-between.
10. 'There Are No Decent Horror Movies Anymore'
If you can't find a modern horror movie that's exciting and original, you're not looking hard enough.
11. 'Uwe Boll's House Of The Dead Is The Best Movie Ever Made'
I do have a massive soft spot for BloodRayne, though.
12. 'Who The Hell Is Wes Craven?'
Oh, you know, just a total, utter genius, that's all.
Which of the 13 Ghosts are you?
13. 'The Paranormal Activity Movies Keep Getting Better'
Sure, they're all fun for a couple of scares, but we all know that the quality has declined throughout the series.
14. 'That Would Have Been Scarier With The Lights On'
Watch horror movies in the dark for maximum effect.
15. 'I'm Never Watching A Horror Movie Ever Again'
Well, we might say this briefly after a particularly disturbing one, but we never really mean it!
Can you think of something a horror movie fan would never say?
Source: EW, Warner Bros