BySarah Gibson, writer at Creators.co
Follow @sarahmoviepilot
Sarah Gibson

Twilight star , her boyfriend, and her brother were asleep when a fire broke out in the living room of their West Hollywood apartment. And all three were treated for smoke inhalation.

According to Hollywood Patch, Greene's two fox terriers were trapped inside. After the trio exited the apartment, the men returned to rescue Greene's two dogs but, sadly, one pup didn't make it out alive.

The cause of the apartment fire reportedly came from a single candle which set the apartment ablaze.

Send your condolences to Ashley in the comment section below.

Latest from our Creators