Basically anyone who's anyone has participated in the hottest, most harmonious ride-along reality segment of the day: #CarpoolKaraoke with #JamesCorden. Therefore, it was only a matter of time before Mr. Fast-and-Furious himself, #VinDiesel, asked to be a part of it.
- Madge Twerks Her Madonnas To All The Classics On James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke'
- How James Corden Got Adele to Do ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- Oops She Slayed It Again! Britney's Carpool Karaoke Is Glorious
This week, Vin appeared on The Late Late Show With James Corden along with Deepika Padukone, who co-stars in #XXXReturnOfXanderCage. Vin took advantage of the moment to tell James how much he wants to appear on Carpool Karaoke, preferably in his hometown of NYC.
Watch the whole segment here:
Vin starts singing a few bars of "Consider Yourself" from Oliver! and James chimes in when it becomes clear that Vin doesn't know all the words. You're going to have to brush up on the lyrics before you get to ride shotgun, Vin, but overall, we're all for this going down in the near future.
If you've got doubts about Vin's ability to carry a tune in that gravelly basso profundo, here he is warbling along to Rhianna's power ballad, "Stay":
Here are a few other songs we'd like to hear James and Vin belt out during Carpool Karaoke:
- "We Own It" - 2 Chainz and Wiz Khalifa (Fast and Furious 7)
- "Life Is a Highway" - Rascall Flatts
- "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" - Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell (Guardians of the Galaxy)
- "I Want You Back" - The Jackson 5 (Guardians of the Galaxy)
- "I Got a Rocket In My Pocket" - Jimmy Lloyd (Iron Giant)
Do you want to see Vin Diesel do Carpool Karaoke?
Love 'The Fast and the Furious'? Check out these behind-the-scenes stunts from 'Fast 7':