Any fan of #TheWalkingDead could easily tell you all the horrible things they'd love to do to deranged psychopath Negan. But for some of the show's kinkier fan base, there's a few things they wouldn't mind Negan doing to them, as Jeffrey Dean Morgan was horrified to discover.
Morgan spilled the beans on his fans' odd letters on The Howard Stern Show back in November:
"It's mostly women who I get really weird fan mail from. Like, they just want to be, I don't know, gagged and tied up and beat on a little bit."
His comments to Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show suddenly make so much sense:
After being pressed for more details on Popcorn with Peter Travers, he divulged some of the requests from Negan's wannabe wives, which involve messages with pretty obvious "sexual overtones". Apparently, these women are desperate for Negan to gag and spank them, and even "bring Lucille" along for the fun.
It looks like he'll be able to start a support group with co-star and motorcycle riding buddy Norman Reedus (Daryl), who was once sent a single breast implant from an enthusiastic fan. Morgan wasn't wrong when he told Travers that the two have "the craziest fans".
- I Love Lucille: Why Negan And Lucille Are Relationship Goals On 'The Walking Dead'
- I Am Fully Prepped For Hate Mail: Jeffrey Dean Morgan Opens Up About Negan And 'The Walking Dead'
- Is That A Phone In Your Pocket, Or Are You Just Happy To See Me? Jeffrey Dean Morgan's 'Walking Dead' Slip-Up
Lucille's Not The Only One Who's Thirsty
Of course, the Negan cravings don't stop there. There's a whole Tumblr community calling themselves "Negan's Thirst Squad", and they're definitely not ashamed of their Lucille fetish.
While they do share the same fondness for the smiling killer as Jeffrey Dean Morgan's pen-pals, Negan's Thirst Squad are firmly opposed to the idea of sending such sexually explicit mail to a married man.
Read ahead for some juicy confessions from the Thirst Squad themselves— though be warned, it's about to get a bit 50 Shades up in here!
1. Negan And Knives? Yes Please!
2. "Daddy Negan" Fan Fiction
3. Wait, There's More Erotic Fan Fiction
4. Rick And Negan's Interactions Taken Way Out Of Context
5. Getting Some Thrills From Lucille's Kills
You've got to admit: Negan is pretty charming: