THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST FEW COUPLE OF EPISODES OF S.H.I.E.L.D.
Okay, so the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. plot-line is thickening, and definitely building up to something huge towards the end of this season. And in the past few weeks, the questions have just been piling up in my head. Here are some:
1) WHAT DID THEY DO TO COULSON?
2 weeks ago, in the return from the Winter break, we saw just a little bit of what happened to Coulson, and it was nothing like what I expected. We saw Coulson's first memories of his recovery. His REAL memories before S.H.I.E.L.D. messed with them. And it looked a little something like this:
So... What has S.H.I.E.L.D. done to him? They weren't working on his heart.. This was the SEVENTH operation... and we were also told that he was dead for DAYS rather than 8 seconds, like it said in his file... So what's the deal here? Why would S.H.I.E.L.D. bring him back after being dead for days? Will he have some sort of superpower, or is he just that special of an agent (maybe an Inhuman?)? What has Coulson become?
2) WHO IS SKYE REALLY?
In last night's episode, Seeds, Skye learned where she came from, and it was devastating to her. We learned that, as a baby, she had been found by a S.H.I.E.L.D. team, who was killed trying to protect her the only survivor from the team gave her to the foster home, and then dropped off of the grid. But the most interesting part was that the baby had been an 804, and that means a object of unknown origin, like Thor's hammer was. we didn't hear why she was classified as an 804, so there's still a good bit of mystery there. Is she an alien of some sort (Maybe and Inhuman as well?)? Who was killing the agents who saved her? Does she really have powers(I, personally, think it might have something to do with her mad computer skills because she was able to beat S.H.I.E.L.D. to Mike Peterson in the Pilot, and that is definitely not an easy thing to do)? and is it somehow connected to the Clairvoyant?
3) WHAT ARE WE LEADING UP TO?
We've see a lot of things happen in the show, especially towards the end of each episode
- The creation of new villains, such as Graviton and Blizzard. And here's an interesting fact about the two of them: these characters in the comics have some questionable affiliations with familiar groups. Blizzard (yes, the Donnie Gill version) has worked closely with Hammer Industries, and Graviton has done the same with AIM...
- Ian Quinn, the man who hired Dr. Franklin Hall and tried to purchase the weather machine from Seth and Donnie, is working with (or for?) the Clairvoyant.
- Mike Peterson is still alive (missing a leg, however), and he has been fitted with the eye-camera, so he is now being forced into working for Centipede. Could this be the creation of the hero Deathlok? There are some similarities between Mike Peterson and Michael Collins (comic character), and Marvel could have tweaked the stuff so that their entire story wasn't predictable...
So here are my questions about what is going to happen: Who is the Clairvoyant? How long will it be before we see the return of these new characters? Will it be a team-up against S.H.I.E.L.D., or individual attacks?
Those are most of my questions. Do you guys have any additional ones to add? Or theories to answer mine? Let me know in the comments!