As Walking Dead fans we all assume that we'd be well prepared for the zombie apocalypse and would be running around like Daryl Dixon shooting the undead in the face and being a badass.
But what if we are wrong? What if we were more T-Dog than Rick Grimes? What if we actually suck at survival?
Luckily help is at hand as the The Walking Dead Escape is teaming up with Monster X Tour to bring the official TWD obstacle course to a town near you. The course offers the chance to climb, crawl, hide and slide your way through the evac zone, clear quarantine or even join the undead.
Here are the dates and locations coming up:
- Baton Rouge, LA – April 24th at The River Center Arena
- Houston, TX – April 26th at Reliant Stadium
- Miami, FL – May 3rd at Sun Life Stadium
- Jacksonville, FL – May 17th at EverBank Field
- New Orleans, LA – May 24th at Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Atlanta, GA – May 31st at Philips Arena
- San Diego, CA – July 25th and 26th at Petco Park surrounding Comic Con 2014
The Walking Dead creator, Robert Kirkman, thinks it's amazing as well:
I’m thrilled to offer fans new and old an even bigger, more interactive experience this time around. It’s great to see fans of the comic book and television series live in the world I created so many years ago.
More dates to the tour will be announced soon, but you can get all the latest details over at thewalkingdeadescape.com.