I'm excited, lets make this happen!
Everyone is pretty infuriated or upset about this casting choice but for me...I actually like this choice! It was very unexpected and "Hey! He's a good actor that might fit the Lex Luthor for this universe."
Our friends at Latino-Review just released some inside details on what Lex Luthor will be like in BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN and including some huge plot points!
SOME INFORMATION ON THE CHARACTER AND THE FILM:
- Lex Luthor will have a bald head.
- Lex has a detailed sleeve tattoo of the Metropolis skyline on his right arm.
- Lex is the richest man on the planet and was a self-made billionaire at 18.
- Lex is obviously the CEO of Lexcorp.
- He is a tech genius, a ruthless business man also street tough.
- At 14 Lex was living on the streets and initiated into a street gang.
- According to Lex, the act of resolving is better than strength.
- By 15 he was running the street gang.
- Behind Lex's eyes "burn the fires of unparalleled genius. A powerful intellect enabling him to accomplish anything he bends his will toward. In the boundaries of his mind he is godlike but not a God."
- Lex is introduced early on in the story when Bruce Wayne visits him at his Lexcorp Tower Penthouse. Lex watching video of Superman when he enters.
- Bruce and Lex don't like one another. They have a past. "You see Bruce once called Lex as an amoral, arrogant brat. Lex thinks of Bruce as a trust fund baby. Lex considers he got himself to where he is at by innovation and hard work while Bruce by accident of birth."
- Lex considers Superman "an alien and a trespasser that doesn't belong on this planet."
- Bruce considers Superman an "impressive specimen."
- Superman is only one of the reasons Bruce comes to Metropolis. He has an interest in the city's tragic circumstances.
- "The rebuilding of Metropolis is Bruce Wayne's main priority."
- Bruce will put aside his differences with Lex so they can work together by "pooling their resources" to better serve the citizens of Metropolis.
- Even though Lex sees ;imitations in Wayne Enterprises, he believes he can still use the company for certain things.
- Lex believes Superman can die and that he is not immortal.
- Bruce sees Superman as a problem, but one that can be solved in a peaceful way. "One that doesn't involve going toe to toe with a God."
- "Lex doesn't intend to go to to toe with anybody because he believes you don't get to be a general by charging the front lines with the rest of the troops."
When Bruce leaves, Lex is thinking...."maybe use the Batman."
I just got chills...I'm all for this movie if all of this is true! I'm confident with Jesse Eisenberg's acting and he's in a movie called The Double, where he plays a split personality individual..