ByMark Newton, writer at Creators.co
Movie Pilot Associate Editor. Email: [email protected]
Mark Newton

For the longest time, getting any serious information about Wally Pfister's directorial debut, Transcendence, was a tough job.

Indeed, I doubt a crack team of KGB interrogators could have broken Pfister. After all, he is a longtime collaborator of Christopher Nolan, a man who is so secretive, it's almost like he doesn't actually want to market his own movies.

Today things have changed. The marketing floodgates for [Transcendence](movie:703173) have been opened and they're sending 7 clips cascading into your face. Check out Johnny Depp, Morgann Freeman, Kate Mara, Paul Bettany and Cillian Murphy in action below:

So there you have it. Six and a half minutes of Transcendence. That actually means you've already seen 5.46% of the entire movie! Based on this will you be paying to see the remaining 94.54% of the sci-fi flick? Well, you can do that in theaters from April 18.

Got a strong opinion about Transcendence? Let us know what it is below.

Poll

Transcendence looks...


Latest from our Creators