Well its time to let you know my top picks of 2014,
5. Divergent, jokes jokes no not that piece of garbage, At number 5 we have
'Only Lovers Left Alive'
Directed by Jim Jarmusch
A depressed musician reunites with his lover, though their romance , which has already endured several centuries , is disrupted by the arrival of uncontrollable younger sister. And no this not Twilight, Twi-hards go lock yourselves and throw the key.
4. The next generation of mind bending psychological horror that proves thrilling and interesting at the same time.
By Mike Flanagan
A woman tries to exonerate her brother, who was convicted of murder, by proving that the crime was committed by a supernatural phenomenon. Pssh yeah like that all there is to it, if you want to watch this movie just please bring someone with you or fear going insane.
3. The sequel to the hormone fuelled action fiesta 300 comes..
"300: Rise of an Empire"
By Noam Murro
Greek general Themistokles leads the charge against invading Persian forces led by mortal-turned-god Xerxes and Artemisia, vengeful commander of the Persian navy. Sorry but I could care less, this movie is in my top 5 list because of the beautiful visuals of the battlefield and high octane action sequence that makes you scream "THIS IS SPARTA!"
2. LAAAAAAAA!!! By the mighty power of God I spite you human...
By Darren Aronofsky
A man is chosen by his world's creator to undertake a momentous mission before an apocalyptic flood cleanses the world. Well people if a movie about the bible is interesting it deserves a thumbs up, and also because of Emma Watson [ If you see the movie you know what i'm talking about ;) ]
1. Scarlett Johansson, Samuel L. Jackson and Chris Evans are given a film that make them matter in the Marvel Universe, combined with a eye opening plot comes this awesome superhero movie...
Captain America : The Winter Soldier
By Anthony Russo, Joe Russo
Steve Rogers struggles to embrace his role in the modern world and battles a new threat from old history: the Soviet agent known as the Winter Soldier. This movie makes me give no flying f*ck about the winter soldier even though he is a badass, but it just proves this movie should be renamed to Captain America: F*ck yeah! -Jeremy Jahns
What are your top movies this year so far? Comment below and let me know!