This is crazy! All the X-Men movies in one giant timeline, courtesy of Empire.
- The U.S. Senate discusses a Mutant Registration Act.
- Rogue runs away from home.
- Both Wolverine and Rogue encounter one another.
- They join the X-Men to battle Magneto and his mutants on the Statue of Liberty.
- Magneto is defeated and imprisoned.
- Nightcrawler demands mutant freedom (Attacking the White House).
- Magneto makes his escape from prison.
- William Stryker sends operatives to attack the X-Mansion.
- X-Men & Magneto team-up to take out Stryker.
- After their attack on Stryker's base at Alkali Lake, Jean Grey dies.
X-Men: The Last Stand (2006):
- Worthington Labs announces an inoculation to suppress the X-gene.
- Magneto raises an army of young mutants.
- Jean Grey rises as the Phoenix and murders Cyclops (So we think?).
- Magneto bends the Golden Gate Bridge.
- He orders an attack on Worthington's Alcatraz Island laboratories.
- Xavier is disintegrated by Phoenix.
- Wolverine kills Jean Grey.
- Magneto and Mystique are de-powered (or are they?)
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009):
- 1845. Logan exhibits bone-claw mutation.
- First appearance of Sabertooth as Wolverine's half brother.
- 1861. Wolverine and Sabertooth fight in the American Civil War.
- 1917. Wolverine and Sabertooth fight in World War 1.
- 1945. Wolverine and Sabertooth fight in World War 2.
- Wolverine is imprisoned in a Japanese POW camp.
X-Men: First Class (2011):
- The CIA form Division-X.
- The team leaders consists of Xavier, Magneto, and Mystique.
- Xavier and Magneto encounter Wolverine at a bar for the first time.
- Sebastian Shaw is killed by Magneto.
- The Mutants prevent World War 3.
- Xavier is wheelchair-bound due to spinal injury.
- Magneto forms the Brotherhood Of Mutants.
The Wolverine (2013):
- Wolverine travels to Japan to meet an old friend.
- He battles the Silver Samurai and defeats him.
- Wolverine loses his adamantium claws.
- Xavier and Magneto warn of massive impending danger in the future.
- Mutants are all doomed unless Wolverine goes back to 1973.
(Source: Empire mag via MAsian)