Are you a movie buff or a causal couch potato? I've put together 12 movies to test your knowledge.
The movies I picked range from 1972 to present. Some may be simple, where others get pretty tricky.
Do you think you have what it takes to get all 12 correct?
Let's test your movie skillz:
1. "Mhmm And it shoots just fine all other days, too"
2. "She can't stand the sight of me"
3. "Because only Spartan women give birth to real men"
4. "You Americans, you Americans love to talk about your feelings, huh?"
5. "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner"
6. "I Just... I was saving that bacon"
7. "I want the fairytale"
8. "Light the bastards up"
9. "Nobody puts baby in the corner"
10. "Goddamn it, I like the way you do business!"
11. "We are survivors, we control the fear"
12. "Alright, this one time, this one time I'll let you ask me about my affairs."
How well do think you did? Click here for answers.
Do you have your own idea for a quiz? Join the Movie Pilot Contributors Facebook group, where you can share your ideas, or you could leave it in a comment below. The choice is yours just don't be shy.
Also check out the FAN CASTING: Joker Round 2.