Part 1 of 3 articles
Who will win? You decide!
- NO biased votes.
- NO multiverse versions of that character or ridiculous power boosts.
- Each fight will take place in a "super" Colosseum (they can not escape or receive any outside help).
- There's no such thing as "morals" in these fights.
- Fight to the death.. Who ever lives fights the next opponent.
- If there are two women from the same comic book company left.. They still fight each other.
- They can only use their traditional weapons.
- There will be 3 fights per an article.
- In these fights we don't care about weaknesses... Only strengths!
- DON'T whine about an "unfair" match up or about your favorite character not winning. Nobody likes a crybaby.
Big Barda vs She-Hulk
Big Barda (DC) -
- Bred for battle on the hellish world Apokolips.
- Was once part of Darkseid's personal guard: 'The Female Furies'.
- One of the world's greatest warriors and leaders.
- Member of the Justice League.
- New God (Immortal/forever youthful).
- One of the strongest women in the DC Universe.
- Can easily lift well over 100 tons.
- In the same strength class as Wonder Woman.
- Highly durable.
- Virtually indestructible and nearly bulletproof.
- Traditional weapons/tools (Aero discs that allow her to fly, Apokaliptian armor which enhances her durability, and her Mega-Rod [insert sexual joke here] that allows her to shoot powerful concussive blasts or use it as a club. In this fight she can not use the Mega-Rod to teleport, she must fight to the DEATH!
She-Hulk (Marvel) -
- Very intelligent (went to law school and Marvel University).
- Highly trained in hand to hand combat and some martial arts training.
- Similar powers like her cousin (The Hulk).
- Grows stronger as she gets angrier.
- She can change at will and still keep her intelligence.
- Lift more than 100 tons with ease.
- Pretty fast healing.
- Impervious to a lot of physical attacks.
- Trained by Captain America in hand to hand combat.
Height & Weight: Big Barda is 7ft tall and 197 - 215lbs. She-Hulk is 6ft 7 inches -7ft tall and 700lbs.
Ms. Marvel vs Wonder Woman
Ms. Marvel (Marvel) -
- One of Marvel's most powerful and prominent heroes.
- Potential to harness complete cosmic power if pushed hard enough.
- She will not be allowed to be Binary.
- Can lift over 75 to 92 tons with ease.
- Very fast - She can reach up to Mach-3 (and speed blitz).
- Superhuman acrobatics and reflexes.
- Fight 24 hours straight with max power and without tiring.
- The ability to fly
- Invulnerability - Can take tremendous punishment without getting a scratch, bullets bounce off her skin, powerful ammunition like rockets, bombs or mortar shells can slightly damage her.
- She can withstand blows from stronger opponents unless they continuously and repeatedly hit her in the same spots.. Eventually she'll wear her down.
- Energy attacks don't harm her, but make her stronger!
- Generate powerful photon blasts, stronger than Iron Man's full-strength repulsor blasts.
- Extreme healing and regenerating factors (survived a nuclear explosion and attacks of similar magnitude within hours).
- Seventh Sense - Recognizing danger before it happens (similar to spider-sense).
- Advance military training and Kree warrior skills (DANGEROUS hand-to-hand combatant).
Wonder Woman (DC) -
- One of twin daughters (twin sister is Nubia) of Queen Hippolyte on Paradise Island to a race of Amazonian female warriors.
- Diana is a princess, champion, an ambassador, a warrior and a superhero for the Justice League.
- Powers of the Greek Gods.
- One of the most powerful superheroes in the DC universe.
- Super strength that's close to Superman's class (debatable).
- Super speed of the God Hermes (she can keep up with Flash plus speed blitz).
- Invulnerability - Immune to radiation,coldness of outer space, she also resistance against fire and high temperatures, even take superman's heat vision, but she can be vulnerable against piercing weapons.
- Fight for hours with little to no rest, food or water and hold her breath under water for hours.
- Fly at hyper-sonic speeds able to keep up with Superman!
- Fantastic healing abilities - her body heals from any injury instantly without scarring.
- Great tactician and wisdom that's higher then the average human.
- More knowledge due to years alive.
- Enhanced senses.
- Trained in a variety of martial arts, a master of unarmed and armed combat (very DEADLY WOMAN).
- Traditional weapons/tools (Lass of Truth, Bracelets of Victory and Royal Tiara are the only weapons she can use).
Height & Weight: Ms. Marvel is 5ft 11inches and 124lbs. Wonder Woman is 6ft and 130lbs.
Raven vs Storm
Raven (DC) -
- Member of the Teen Titans
- Half demon/human.
- Large array of unknown powers.
- Soul-Self/Astral Projection - separate her soul from her body. (Unfortunately for her she can't travel to another dimension during the fight)!
- She can predict the future.
- She can fly or as a soul.
- Magic - firing balls of fire from her cloak, demonic spells, and electric blasts.
- Decent hand-to-hand combat.
- If pushed hard enough in a fight we might see Dark Raven.
- Rapid healing, but she cannot easily heal grave injuries.
- She is allowed to teleport - Only in the colosseum.
- Create fear based illusions and pain.
- Manipulate energy.
- Powerful telepathic and telekinetic abilities (fueled by her emotions).
Storm (Marvel) -
- Descendant of an ancient royal line of white-haired, blue-eyed sorceresses who get their defining features every five generations.
- Powers to manipulate the powerful forces and elements that pattern the weather.
- Veteran X-Men member and leader.
- Sculptress - She can control and master all things weather/climate related.
- Her powers are tied to her emotions, she is completely in-tune with her and the environment.
- Air and Pressure Manipulation - Ability to control/shape the very air, allowing Storm to produce various air effects and wind forces, including that which are not natural to our planet.
- Her control over air is so POWERFUL that she can manipulate the air in a person's lungs!
- She can generate pressure sufficient to destroy or deflect solid objects, including blowing through the top of a mountain, causing buildings to explode.
- Manipulate the air pressure in the human body (such as the inner ear of the Black Panther)
- Lightning - Unlike "normal" lightning bolts Storm can use them at will and change the intensity of each bolt.
- She can also create other electrical atmospheric phenomena, including electromagnetic pulses, generate her own electrical, electromagnetic, ionization, and electrolysis fields, and can shape her lightning.
- Storm is able to generate her own bio-electric lightning bolts from her body through her mutant metabolism.
- Manipulate Moisture..enough said.
- Temperature - she can lower or turn up the atmospheric temperatures.
- Adapt to any environment and resistance to extreme temperatures.
- Fantastic hand-to-hand combatant (trained by Achmed El-Gibar, Black Panther in her youth, extensively trained with all weapons and trained by Wolverine.
- Very hard to attack Storm, telepathically.
Height & Weight - Raven is 5ft 10inches and 110lbs and Storm is 5ft 11inches and 145lbs.