Harry Potter fans unite! The moment has come to put your unwavering devotion to the ultimate test. It's time to sort the Magical from the Muggles with a Harry Potter Trivia Quiz. We don't have a sorting hat, but we do have a quest of knowledge for those who deem themselves worthy of the challenge.
Ready to take your O.W.L.S and find out who is the One Witch/Wizard Left Standing)?
Take a look into your Pensieve and focus: let the games begin....
1. Who Said it? "Oh dear, we are in trouble"
2. 'Dumbledore' is an old Devon word for:
3. J.K Rowling was asked to make a Harry Potter Musical by....
4. James and Oliver Phelps (Fred & George Wesley) have naturally ____ hair in real life?
5. Which of the 8 movies is the only one to have a post-credits scene?
6. True or False: Hermione's surname was originally Puckle?
7. JK Rowling claims her favourite character in Harry Potter is:
8. True or False: In an interview, J.K Rowling said that Ron and Hermione would have needed marriage counseling and might not have been perfectly compatible
9. Finish the Hogwarts School song: "Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts"....
10. The Sign of the Deathly Hollows Represents which 3 objects:
11. Which of the following was NOT one of Voldemort's Horcruxes?
12. In which book are Portkeys mentioned for the first time?
For the ANSWERS you seek, look deep into your heart and.. CLICK HERE
Outsmarted the Quiz Master? Try your own quiz out by joining us as a contributor here and I'll take you on!