Part 2 of 3 articles
It's time to shed more fictional blood!
- NO biased votes.
- NO multiverse versions of that character or ridiculous power boosts.
- Each fight will take place in a "super" Colosseum (they can not escape or receive any outside help).
- There's no such thing as "morals" in these fights.
- Fight to the death.. Who ever lives fights the next opponent.
- If there are two women from the same comic book company left.. They still fight each other.
- They can only use their traditional weapons.
- There will be 3 fights per an article.
- In these fights we don't care about weaknesses... Only strengths!
- DON'T whine about an "unfair" match up or about your favorite character not winning. Nobody likes a crybaby.
Valkyrie vs Power Girl
Valkyrie (Marvel) -
- Asgardian goddess (her real name is Brunnhilde).
- Highly strategic individual.
- Brunnhilde is leader of the Valkyrior, Odin's choosers of the slain.
- One of Asgard's mightiest warriors.
- Team member of the Avengers & Secret Avengers.
- Sif is the only (female) Asgardian equal to Brunnhilde in combat.
- She has been leader of the Valkyrie for centuries!
- Lots of willpower and determination (never gives up).
- Valkyrie's combat skills matches Thor's.
- She is a force to be reckoned with in battle.
- Common Asgardian traits - Superhuman strength (45 tons), immortal, immunity to diseases, resistance to injury, etc.
- Her agility, stamina, speed, and endurance is higher/better than the Average Asgardian due to her extensive battle training and experience.
- Valkyrie possesses "deathglow" (the ability to sense nearby death).
- Centuries of extensive training in armed and unarmed combat.
- Expert swordsmanship (she will not be allowed to use her horse in battle).
- Valkyrie's primary weapon is "Dragonfang" an indestructible mystical sword that can absorb and redirect blasts.
- Never shows mercy towards her enemies and one of Marvel's most competitive superheroes.
Power Girl (DC) -
- Power Girl is a Kryptonian from the planet Krypton (her real name is Kara Zor-L).
- Member of the Justice Society, Justice League and Birds of Prey.
- The "Supergirl of Earth-Two".
- Superman and Supergirl's cousin.
- She has all of the powers of Pre-Crisis Earth-Two Superman.
- Great superhuman strength like Superman and Supergirl.
- Strong enough to fight off Wonder Woman and knock her into Canada (not an easy fight for her, but she pulled it off).
- Super speed, flight, invulnerability, senses, heat vision, X-ray vision, and freeze breath!
- Same weakness to Kryptonite like her cousins (Power Girl requires solar energy to function at peak capacity, won't be a lot of sun in this fight).
- Vulnerable to magical and psionic attacks.
- Very intelligent and rich.
- Pretty good hand-to-hand combatant (trained by Wildcat in Boxing and trained in Karate by Mongo Krebs).
Height & Weight: Valkyrie is 6ft 3inches and 475lbs. Power Girl is 5ft 11inches and 180-185lbs.
Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch
Zatanna (DC) -
- She is a powerful magician who casts spells by speaking backwards.
- Justice League of America & Justice League Dark member.
- Member of the mystic tribe of sorcerers called the "Hidden Ones".
- Genetically gifted with amazing magical abilities.
- She has great control of her magic and she doesn't always need to speak her spells backwards.
- List of spells - Pyrokinesis (fire), Aerokinesis (air), Cyrokinesis (ice), Hydrokinesis (water), Geokinesis (Earth), Chlorokinesis (plants/vegetation) and Thermokinesis (temperatures).
- One of the most powerful and knowledgeable magicians in the world.
- "According to Green Arrow, she is the most powerful member of the Justice League" (debatable).
- She has a couple hundred specific spells prepared at any given moment and she can modify her spells to handle unpredictable situations.
- Zatanna is multi-lingual (very intelligent).
- Her magical abilities are almost limitless from flight, weather control, healing, illusion casting, telekinesis, telepathy, teleportation (she cannot escape from the Colosseum), force field generation, dimensional travel (still can't use for this fight), size alteration, spectral sight, mystical invulnerability, erasing and altering people's memories (as a last resort weapon).
- She has somewhat super strength and durability.
- Zatanna must be able to speak or read backwards in order for her to focus her spells (if the spell is interrupted this can lead to serious damage).
- Does not handle well against magicians that are on a god-like level.
- Good hand-to-hand combatant.
Scarlet Witch (Marvel) -
- Mutant daughter of Magneto, sister of Quicksilver and Polaris.
- Veteran Avenger and Avengers Unity Squad member.
- Mutant ability/power of affecting probability fields.
- Manipulate chaos magic.
- Hex-spheres or Hex Bolts, a short range of attacks that are limited to herline of sight. They require a level of concentration and gestures.
- Hexes allow her to light flammable objects, contain or remove air from a particular volume, deflect objects (energy blasts and bullets), stop the momentum of projectiles, explode objects, create force fields and deflect magical attacks (some not all).
- The power to alter reality.
- Scarlet Witch has the ability to fly.
- Great knowledge in sorcery (trained by Agatha Harkness to hone her mutant abilities).
- Trained by Captain America and Hawkeye in hand-to-hand combat.
- With a clear mind she's a expert tactician due to her years in the Avengers.
- Normal human strength of a female her size.
- Her hexes are not always reliable and they can backfire if she's straining herself or using her powers excessively.
- At the end of the day she's a fierce competitor.
Height & Weight: Zatanna is 5ft 7inches and 127lbs. Scarlet Witch is 5ft 7inches and 132lbs.
Molly Hayes (Princess Powerful) vs Supergirl
Princess Powerful (Marvel) -
- Molly is a mutant that can be naive at times, but knows a lot for an 11 year old.
- Member of the Runaways.
- Molly possesses EXTREME superhuman strength and invulnerability (lift 100 tons with ease).
- Her level of strength is so impressive that she's able to topple over large skyscraper sized monsters with ease (also holding a monster foot; preventing it from squashing her with little to no effort).
- So strong that she could tunnel through miles of rocks without a scratch.
- It's very difficult to hurt or kill her.
- Molly becomes very drowsy and falls asleep if she exerts her energy quickly (she has learned to exert her energy in short bursts).
- But, her power enhances by adrenaline which will keep her from ever falling asleep in a battle to the death!
- "She was once awakened from her fatigue-induced sleep by a nearby explosion."
- Nobody knows Molly's strength limit (She was strong enough to rip-off Cloak's - Cloak while he was in his non-spirit or corporeal form).
- "Cloak stated even a god's strength was incapable of doing."
- Resistance to mental attacks due to natural immunity from her parents.
- More of a brawler, but she gets the job done.
Supergirl (DC) -
- Superman's cousin and last survivor of Krypton's Argo City.
- Immature, brash and defiant personality (these can cost her a loss in a fight).
- Kara Zor-El possesses powers that extremely vast.
- One of the most powerful female superheroes.
- Former Titans and Justice League member.
- Supergirl is incredibly strong, but she's not close to Wonder Woman's strength due to age and experience (once she grows older she'll become stronger).
- Trained by the Amazons (highly trained combatant).
- Rivaling Barbara Gordon's skills.
- In this match up only Supergirl will NOT be allowed to fly.
- Super senses.
- Good healing factor, but needs a sufficient amount of time to heal.
- Heat vision, invulnerability (can still be harmed by electrical attacks), super strength limit is unknown (able to life 100 tons with ease), she can use her super intelligence when focused, X-ray vision and run super fast (not as fast as the speedsters).
- If the fight carries on for a long time she will resort to brawling instead of using a disciplined fighting technique.
Height & Weight: Molly Hayes is 4ft 11inches and 100lbs. Supergirl is 5ft 5 inches and 135lbs.
Next week on June 23rd the winners of part 1 will face-off against the winners of part 2!