part 3 of 3 articles
NOOOO! NO MORE TALK! WE GO IN! WE KILL!
I've noticed that some people didn't understand my rule about "NO biased votes". Which means even though you're a fan of a certain character or comic book company, it's best to read about both characters strengths and weaknesses. Think and take your time my DOGS OF WAR!
- NO biased votes.
- NO multiverse versions of that character or ridiculous power boosts (like a crazy god like laser!).
- Each fight will take place in a "super" Colosseum (they can not escape or receive any outside help).
- There's no such thing as "morals" in these fights.
- Fight to the death.. Who ever lives fights the next opponent.
- If there are two women from the same comic book company left.. They still fight each other.
- There will be 3 fights per an article.
- DON'T whine about an "unfair" match up or about your favorite character not winning. Nobody likes a crybaby.
- FINALE RULE: For each match up there will be a different theme (Examples: No flying or only h2h combat).
Wonder Woman vs Valkyrie (No flying, super-strength, super-speed and no lasso of truth, etc for Wonder Woman. Opponents will only use a spear, sword and shield. This is a classic battle to the death.. Who's the better warrior?)
Wonder Woman (DC) -
- One of twin daughters (twin sister is Nubia) of Queen Hippolyte on Paradise Island to a race of Amazonian female warriors.
- Diana is a princess, champion, an ambassador, a warrior and a superhero for the Justice League.
- Powers of the Greek Gods.
- One of the most powerful superheroes in the DC universe.
- Super strength that's close to Superman's class (debatable).
- Super speed of the God Hermes (she can keep up with Flash plus speed blitz)
- Invulnerability - Immune to radiation,coldness of outer space, she also resistance against fire and high temperatures, even take superman's heat vision, but she can be vulnerable against piercing weapons.
- Fight for hours with little to no rest, food or water and hold her breath under water for hours.
- Fantastic healing abilities - her body heals from any injury instantly without scarring.
- Great tactician and wisdom that's higher then the average human.
- Enhanced senses.
- Trained in a variety of martial arts, a master of unarmed and armed combat (very DEADLY WOMAN).
- NO Traditional weapons/tools (Lass of Truth, Bracelets of Victory and Royal Tiara). Both women will wield a Roman Gladius as their back up weapons, the Dory (long spear) will be their primary weapon along with Spartan shield.
Height & Weight: Wonder Woman is 6ft and 170 -18bs.
Valkyrie (Marvel) -
- Asgardian goddess (her real name is Brunnhilde)
- A Highly strategic individual.
- Brunnhilde is leader of the Valkyrior, Odin's choosers of the slain.
- One of Asgard's mightiest warriors.
- Team member of the Avengers & Secret Avengers.
- Sif is the only (female) Asgardian equal to Brunnhilde in combat.
- She has been leader of the Valkyrie for centuries!
- Lots of willpower and determination (never gives up).
- Valkyrie's combat skills matches Thor's. She is a force to be reckoned with in battle.
- Common Asgardian traits - Superhuman strength (45 tons), immortal, immunity to diseases, resistance to injury, etc.
- Her agility, stamina, speed, and endurance is higher/better than the Average Asgardian due to her extensive battle training and experience.
- Valkyrie possesses "deathglow" (the ability to sense nearby death).
- Centuries of extensive training in armed and unarmed combat.
- Expert swordsmanship (she will not be allowed to use "Dragonfang" an indestructible mystical sword that can absorb and redirect blasts).
- Never shows mercy towards her enemies and one of Marvel's most competitive superheroes.
Height & Weight: Valkyrie is 6ft 3inches and 475lbs.
Storm vs Scarlet Witch (Both women are at their full potential, nothing crazy! Storm does NOT have the fear of claustrophobia in this fight.)
Storm (Marvel) -
- Descendant of an ancient royal line of white-haired, blue-eyed sorceresses who get their defining features every five generations.
- Powers to manipulate the powerful forces and elements that pattern the weather.
- Veteran X-Men member and leader.
- Sculptress - She can control and master all things weather/climate related.
- Her powers are tied to her emotions, she is completely in-tune with her and the environment.
- Air and Pressure Manipulation - Ability to control/shape the very air, allowing Storm to produce various air effects and wind forces, including that which are not natural to our planet.
- Her control over air is so POWERFUL that she can manipulate the air in a person's lungs!
- She can generate pressure sufficient to destroy or deflect solid objects, including blowing through the top of a mountain, causing buildings to explode.
- Manipulate the air pressure in the human body (such as the inner ear of the Black Panther)
- Lightning - Unlike "normal" lightning bolts Storm can use them at will and change the intensity of each bolt.
- She can also create other electrical atmospheric phenomena, including electromagnetic pulses, generate her own electrical, electromagnetic, ionization, and electrolysis fields, and can shape her lightning.
- Storm is able to generate her own bio-electric lightning bolts from her body through her mutant metabolism.
- Manipulate Moisture..enough said
- Temperature - she can lower or turn up the atmospheric temperatures.
- Adapt to any environment and resistance to extreme temperatures.
- Fantastic hand-to-hand combatant (trained by Achmed El-Gibar, Black Panther in her youth, extensively trained with all weapons and trained by Wolverine.
- Very hard to attack Storm, telepathically (Not impossible, but very difficult).
Height & Weight: Storm is 5ft 11inches and 145lbs.
Scarlet Witch (Marvel) -
- Mutant daughter of Magneto, sister of Quicksilver and Polaris.
- Veteran Avenger and Avengers Unity Squad member.
- Mutant ability/power of affecting probability fields.
- Manipulate chaos magic (deadly).
- Hex-spheres or Hex Bolts, a short range of attacks that are limited to her line of sight. (She will be able to use her attacks at will in this match up)!
- Hexes allow her to light flammable objects, contain or remove air from a particular volume, deflect objects (energy blasts and bullets), stop the momentum of projectiles, explode objects, create force fields and deflect magical attacks (some not all).
- The power to alter reality (She might use this as a last result if she's at the brink of death).
- The ability to fly
- Great knowledge in sorcery (trained by Agatha Harkness to hone her mutant abilities)
- Trained by Captain America and Hawkeye in hand-to-hand combat (Really good fighter for a sorcerer) .
- With a clear mind she's a expert tactician due to her years in the Avengers.
- Basic human strength of a female her size.
- Her hexes are not always reliable and they can backfire if she's straining herself or using her powers excessively (In this this match up her Hexes can be reliable).
- At the end of the day she's a fierce competitor
Height & Weight: Scarlet Witch is 5ft 7inches and 132lbs.
Supergirl vs She-Hulk (Nothing drastically changed during this match besides She-Hulk having the ability of SUPER-FLIGHT like Supergirl in this match up).
Supergirl (DC) -
- Superman's cousin and last survivor of Krypton's Argo City.
- Immature, brash and defiant personality (these can cost her a loss in a fight, but she's confident)
- Kara Zor-El possesses powers that are extremely vast
- One of the most powerful female superheroes.
- Former Titans and Justice League member.
- Supergirl is incredibly strong, but she's not close to Wonder Woman's strength due to age and experience (once she grows older she'll become stronger)
- Trained by the Amazons (highly trained combatant)
- Rivaling Barbara Gordon's skills.
- Fly at super-speeds!
- Super senses.
- Good healing factor, but needs a sufficient amount of time to heal.
- Heat vision, invulnerability (can still be harmed by electrical attacks), super strength limit is unknown (able to life 100 tons with ease), she can use her super intelligence when focused, X-ray vision and run super fast (not as fast as the speedsters).
- If the fight carries on for a long time she will resort to brawling instead of using a disciplined fighting technique.
Height & Weight: Supergirl is 5ft 5 inches and 135lbs.
She-Hulk (Marvel) -
- Very intelligent (went to law school and Marvel University).
- Highly trained in hand-to-hand combat and some martial arts training.
- Similar powers like her cousin (The Hulk).
- Grows stronger as she gets angrier.
- She can change at will and still keep her intelligence in Hulk form.
- Lift more than 100 tons with ease.
- Very fast healing.
- Impervious to a lot of physical attacks.
- Trained by Captain America in hand-to-hand combat.
Height & Weight: She-Hulk is 6ft 7 inches -7ft tall and 700lbs.