Part 1 of MANY articles
We're here to see the baddest, the toughest, the strongest and the most powerful male heroes of Marvel and DC comics fight to the death! Before I set up the match up I will lay down some ground rules-
- NO biased votes. (Example: If you're a fanboy of a certain company or character try your hardest NOT to vote for them for those specific reasons. Take your time and analyze the information I've provided to make your final decision... Who am I kidding? This rule will be broken by EVERYONE!)
- NO multiverse versions of that character or ridiculous power boosts. (Example: An over-exaggerated version of Batman even though I love the character too)
- Each fight will take place in a different setting (they can not escape or receive any outside help - As in people or animals).
- There's no such thing as "morals" in these fights.
- Fight to the death.
- They can only use their traditional weapons.
- There will be 1 fight per an article (Because of all the information I leave for these character's it's best to have 1 fight at a time).
- DON'T whine about an "unfair" match up or about your favorite character not winning. Nobody likes a crybaby!
Hashima Island aka Battleship Island (Japan) -
The first match will take place on Hashima Island an abandoned coal city that's one of 505 uninhabited islands in Nagasaki Prefecture. You may recognize this city from 2012's James Bond film - Skyfall. (More photos here to have a closer at the island)
First Match: (Opponents are allowed to use the sea surrounding them)
- Arthur Curry is half human and half Atlantean.
- Born with royal Atlantean lineage in his DNA from his mother's side.
- Ruler of Atlantis & King of the Seven Seas.
- One of Justice League's founding members.
- Due to his royal Atlantean lineage and heritage Aquaman posses superior abilities than the average Atlantean making him a "super Atlantean".
- Can breathe outside of water longer than other Atlanteans.
- Aquaman has been shown to lift well over 100 tons with slight ease. Examples of his superhuman strength: Punched a hole in a submerged submarine, threw a tank, threw a polar bear at some bad guys, pushing a tectonic plate downward onto a trench, towed a boat with ease through massive waves, made Superman fly some feet back with one punch, lifting a transatlantic ocean liner (100,000 - 220,000 tons) on land, and throwing a nuclear submarine (7,800 - 48,000 tons) from the bottom of the ocean to the surface.
- Aquaman has incredible durability and stamina thanks to him living in the deep seas. Can withstand heavy impacts without hurting himself - (Comic Vine) "Superhuman durability high enough to be unaffected by the immense pressure and the cold temperature of the ocean depths (to a greater degree than any other Atlantean), this also makes him tough enough to be almost invulnerable to extreme heat and gun fire".
- His amazing stamina has allowed him to swim across the globe non stop for extended periods of time (More than 3 months).
- Heals much faster than humans and normal Atlanteans.
- Aquaman is reported to be the fastest being underwater tracking up to 175-180 mph (Being able to keep that constant speed for several hours)!
- He has been known to hit speeds of 10,000 feet per second above water (That's 681.82 mph)!
- Aquaman has "super-jump" similar to The Hulk. (Vast distances on land and from out of the water to land - heights up to 4 stories tall!)
- Possesses enhanced superhuman-senses that allow him to see in murky water giving him incredible night vision! He's capable of seeing in deep sea - 36,000 ft or more below the ocean floor with clear sight.
- Superhuman reflexes 15x greater than a human.
- Superhuman sonar and hearing - Able to hear the heartbeat of a living being through an underwater submarine.
- Marine Telepathy - Allows him to communicate with aquatic life forms and they help him if needed...Unfortunately, he will not be allowed to use this ability since it would be against one of my rules, but he has been able to use mind control on non-aquatic life forms.
- Aquaman is a KILLER he DOEST NOT lack the killing instinct and with no morals this will be a brutal fight!
- Aquaman has trained with the Atlantean army, trained member of the Justice League, expert hand-to-hand combat, and exceptionally skilled with his trident.
- A fearless natural born leader with an advanced strategic sense.
- His ONLY weapon he may use is his trident! The trident is indestructible, able to hurt even the toughest of opponents (punctured Darkseid's eye), able to break through magical barriers, manipulation of water, fire powerful energy bolts, and always by Arthur's side.
Aquaman possesses only one weakness which is 'water deprivation'. This means that Aquaman is able to fight on land for longer periods of time (compared to normal Atlanteans), but he will grow weak without hydration kinda like humans.
Height & Weight-
Aquaman stands 6ft1 (185cm) and weighing 325 lbs (147kg).
Due to Namor's and Aquaman's similarities I won't cover as much for Namor.
- Namor McKenzie is half human and half Atlantean.
- Member of the Avengers and an iconic Marvel character.
- Ruler of Atlantis (Marvel version).
- Namor is a very hotheaded character that goes off his emotions more than anything else.
- He has been both a hero and villain.
- Listed as one of the strongest mutants of the entire Marvel universe (Class-100).
- Namor has been alive much longer than his opponent (90 years old and still in his prime) which gives him an good edge in experience, wisdom and knowledge!
- It has been said that Namor's strength is virtually unmatched one he's underwater.
- Namor is a very fierce and relentless competitor, when fighting he shows no respect towards his opponent(s) which can be a downfall due to HUGE ego.
- Able to lift 100,000 tons!
- Hold his own in hand-to-hand combat against The Hulk, Thor, Black Panther and Blue Marvel!
- Namor possess the same abilities as Aquaman when it comes to - Superhuman stamina, durability, agility, marine telepathy (which they can't use for this fight) and speed.
- Can reach speeds over 300 knots (345mph) in water!
- Has the ability to fly with wings on his ankles.
- Namor can go from sea level to escape velocity flying which is 25,000 mph!
Namor's trident - Trident of Neptune can create force fields, energy blasts, manipulate water, but it's not indestructible. Even though Namor will be allowed to wield his trident against Aquaman I'm not sure if he would use it a lot since he favors hand-to-hand combat more.
Literally both opponents have the same weaknesses.
Height & Weight-
Namor stands at 6ft 2 (188cm if you round) and weighing 278 lbs (126kg)
FIGHT! (The fight will last for 5 days)
NEXT WEEK'S MATCH UP:
Artwork by arfel1989