For some time now I've been playing a PC game called 'Terrordrome' - and it's so awesomely addictive that I thought I'd better share it with you. Terrordrome is a third person action horror game, where the aim is to defeat your opponent 'Street Fighter' style. Pretty simple right? Wrong. It's insanely hard.
You start off story mode by choosing one of the characters pictured above, and with each new level you will have to fight a new iconic slasher character. Beat them all and you win!
^Michael in his classic 'wounded eyes' pose from the end of Halloween II (1981)
Play as classic horror icons from the 70's, 80's and 90's. Playable characters include:
- Leatherface (Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
- Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street)
- Ash Williams (The Evil Dead)
- Michael Myers (Halloween)
- Chucky (Child's Play)
- Classic Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th parts 3 and 4)
- Ghostface (Scream)
- The Tall Man (Phantasm)
- Matt Cordell (Maniac Cop)
- Candyman (Candyman)
- Zombie Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th parts 6,7,8)
- Herbert West (Reanimator)
- Pinhead (Hellraiser)
- Pumpkinhead (Pumpkinhead)
Like what you see? You can download Terrordrome for FREE here!
Have a go, and comment your high score below!