A comedy movie from the early 90's with Sylvester Stallone showing his comedic chops and delivering a great performance as a mobster trying to go straight, and the crazy first day he has as a man who makes an honest living. Pregnant daughter, corrupt accountants, incompetent feds. It's just a whole lot of fun all the way through.
2. From Hell
this thriller starring johnny depp as an opium addicted detective in the vein of sherlock holmes got a really bad wrap and that is why its probably one of the only Depp movies you have never heard of at all. it is honestly a decent film involving interesting characters and setup so Depp is chasing down jack the ripper, but due to bad supporting acting it will never be in his top 5 best but it is a very fun movie to watch on a do nothing all day kind of day.....thats how I first saw it.
3. Sasquatch Gang- this movie is one that i saw a long time ago and instantly fell in love. justin long steals the show by being funnier and more ridiculous then the creators first hit moron character napoleon dynamite. if you havent caught this but you love ridiculous stupid humor then you need to GO BUY IT!!!
4. Book of Blood- an indie horror adaptation based on master horror writer clive barkers Book Of Blood. i dont know how to describe it just go watch it. this movie was handled like an old school indie horror and stays very true to the brutality Mr. Barker uses in his novels.
5. Balls Out!- OUTRAGEOUSLY RIDICULOUSLY STUPID AMAZING HILARITY!!! SEEING SEANN WILLIAM SCOTT IN A CHARACTER THIS HILARIOUS IS NON EXISTENT( YES INCLUDING STIFLER) WATCH THIS SHIT...PARDON MY FRENCH
6. The Signal- this movie is made for true horror fans. by that i mean that the concept in this movie is so unrealistc yet it feels as if it could happen in reality at any point all at the same time. its creepy, gory, and has oscar level acting. PUT IN THE TIME FOR THIS ONE GUYS!!!
7. EXTREME MOVIE- this is a very fun one that is not known well at all...like by anyone. it isnt just another terrible spoof movie a la meet the spartans. it is actually written by many SNL writers and like minded individuals at a R-Rated level. SNL+R-Rated=GREAT FOR ME!!!
8. Pathology- produced by the people who brought us crank comes an insane thriller with a crazy twisted plot. TWEAKERS! DEAD BODIES! ACTUAL GOOD ACTORS??!?!?! yes amazing acting in a crazy film like this is what makes it so awesome and such an original idea.
9. Strange Wilderness- with that cast you would think you had seen this everywhere at some point being advertised hard by happymadison productions. but this little known comedy was given about a one weekend limited theatrical run and i got to see it with just my buddies..no one else there....ONE OF THE FUNNIEST FILMS I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! PROBABLY MY FAVORITE JONAH HILL ROLE TO DATE!!
10. RockNRolla- An all-star cast ahead of its time in a movie about sex, drugs, rocknroll, and a mysterious object everyone wants. DING DING DING!!! thats the guy ritchie i know. if you like snatch or lock, stock, and two smoking barrells then you need to SEE THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW! still hard for me to decide if i like rocknrolla better than snatch. SO CLOSE!!
POST FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENTS
IF YOU HAVE SEEN THESE FILMS TELL ME WHAT YOU LOVED OR HATED ABOUT THEM