Ready guys? Here it is!
Kevin Tsujihara, CEO of Warner Bros. has fully revealed their DC Comics Film Line-up. So far we only knew about the dates that were set across 2016 through 2020. Now, thanks to WB, we finally got the titles (and some director/cast names). Check them below:
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - directed by Zack Snyder (March 25, 2016)
- Suicide Squad - directed by David Ayer (August 5, 2016)
- Wonder Woman - starring Gal Gadot (June 23, 2017)
- Justice League (Part 1) - directed by Zack Snyder (November 10, 2017)
- The Flash - starring Ezra Miller (March 23, 2018)
- Aquaman - starring Jason Momoa (July 27, 2018)
- Shazam - starring Dwayne Johnson (April 5, 2019)
- Justice League (Part 2) - directed by Zack Snyder (June 14, 2019)
- Cyborg - starring Ray Fisher (April 3, 2020)
- Green Lantern Reboot (June 19, 2020)
Other than DC Comics Movies, WB has also revealed several other upcoming movie titles with their release dates to increase the excitement:
- LEGO Ninjago - directed by Charlie Bean (September 23, 2016)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them ("Harry Potter" spin-off) - directed by David Yates (November 18, 2016)
- The LEGO Batman Movie - directed by Chris McKay (May 26, 2017)
- The LEGO Movie 2 (May 25, 2018)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2 (2018)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 3 (2020)
Additionally, Warner Bros. has also confirmed the development of both Superman and Batman solo films although no release date has been set yet.
I, for one, am overly excited as it is great to see DC Cinematic Universe finally coming to full circle. Plus, LEGO sequel and spin-offs and Harry Potter spin-offs are enough to keep us on the edge for the coming years.
So, what do you think about the line-ups? Please leave your opinions below in the comments section.